Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, Charlo just beat a total bum with a terrible resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    i report all racist posts..i hate idiots who only look at race..it is sickening
    i don't disagree....maybe i'm confusing you with that pugilist guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Like who specifically? You sure you are not just projecting your consistent and exclusive disdain of black fighters onto black posters?
      Aboutffffin, Kigali, cholo something.

Nope i love a lot of black boxers.
      Not sure what you consider to be "a lot of" but I am unimpressed by your list.

I didn't say you didn't like any black boxers, just pointing out a clear trend in your posting patterns.

Comment

to be fair. Larry isnt one of them as of the moment. But this skills something is definitely one of them

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Not sure what you consider to be "a lot of" but I am unimpressed by your list.

I didn't say you didn't like any black boxers, just pointing out a clear trend in your posting patterns.

My pattern.\? I hate duckers and cowards. I love warriors and ARG.
          Thats my pattern son

Comment

when did he get out boxed, he won round 1,2,4 and knocked him out in the 5th

Comment

To GGG fans, GGG is the only fighter who can beat up on untested bum of the monnth mandos

Comment

My pattern.\? I hate duckers and cowards. I love warriors and ARG.
                Thats my pattern son
                Mr. Stupidity speaks with a forked tongue. He claims he hates duckers and cowards but he is a hardcore g string ball gagger.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Mr. Stupidity speaks with a forked tongue. He claims he hates duckers and cowards but he is a hardcore g string ball gagger.
                  GGG middleweight ATG baby. Monzon/hagler/GGG

Comment

GGG middleweight ATG baby. Monzon/hagler/GGG
                    Mr. Stupidity, with your extremely low boxing IQ, you probably are dumb enough to believe that g string (with exactly Zero quality wins) is an atg middleweight. How's that reporting me to the mods as an alt going?

Comment

I apologize to the OP i wont Hijack this thread with gibberish from just the spin.

Comment

Working...
                      X