Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, Charlo just beat a total bum with a terrible resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    The Demographic in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Funny how some of you people dont get sarcasm, its quite hilarious. Forum going down the drain. LOL pathetic.
      The Demographic are too easy to troll.

I'm just having a laugh and this 1 mfker Larry trying to get my ass banned SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        This coming from someone who.....exclusively...hates on black fighters. You ****ing clown.
        see what i mean.

Always good playing the victim but when its time to police their own rank they re quite as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          The Demographic are too easy to troll.

I'm just having a laugh and this 1 mfker Larry trying to get my ass banned SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            To be fair to jubei a lot of black posters do hate on exclusively non black fighters. just saying.
            Like who specifically? You sure you are not just projecting your consistent and exclusive disdain of black fighters onto black posters?

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Exactly

Yet the dummygraphic shits on certain other white fighters and bring up the "resume" of their opponents all the time. Degenerates like LarryX will hype Charlo and say J-Rock was a fantastic win in the future. Guaranteed.

Look at Paulie Malignaggi, Haymons pom pom weaver and the dummygraphic spokesperson already claiming that win put him above Canelo at 154.
            Care to say when exactly he hyped Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              yea..im the problem not the people posting racist ****...smh
              goes both ways on here...i don't see you whining to the mods when it's the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                goes both ways on here...i don't see you whining to the mods when it's the opposite.
                i report all racist posts..i hate idiots who only look at race..it is sickening

Comment

[QUOTE=BrometheusBob.;17268390]Like who specifically? You sure you are not just projecting your consistent and exclusive disdain of black fighters onto black posters?

Aboutffffin, Kigali, cholo something.

Nope i love a lot of black boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    When did it happen in the opposite direction that LarryX wasn't opposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      When did it happen in the opposite direction that LarryX wasn't opposed to?
                      it never has these damn racist just want everyone else to be racist to...its pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X