Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, Charlo just beat a total bum with a terrible resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are really.............really..........a horrible poster. Bash a fighter before the bout, bash him after. Unless they are white of course.

Comment

What we found out is Charlo is pretty good and Jrock may have a suspect chin. Doesn't mean Jrock can't still be a really good fighter.

Comment

Funny how some of you people dont get sarcasm, its quite hilarious. Forum going down the drain. LOL pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Funny how some of you people dont get sarcasm, its quite hilarious. Forum going down the drain. LOL pathetic.
          No you are really a **** poster..everything is race related to you..just because a poster is black YOU ASSUME THEY BACK ANY BLACK FIGHTER!! you literally just accused me of backing these fighters and i dont give a **** about either one...thats all posters like you do is race bait all damn day..if the fighter is black you slam anything they do..if they are white you suck em off and claim everyone hates them..it is really sad and pathetic..but go ahead and keep posting your KKK ass posts and enjoy your racist ass threads.peace

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            always snitching...
            yea..im the problem not the people posting racist ****...smh

Comment

To be fair to jubei a lot of black posters do hate on exclusively non black fighters. just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                To be fair to jubei a lot of black posters do hate on exclusively non black fighters. just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  This coming from someone who.....exclusively...hates on black fighters. You ****ing clown.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    always snitching...
                    The Demographic in a nutshell.

Comment

So you agree that J-Rock was a bum, thats cool.

I was talking to the people who said J-Rock is such a great win and that win puts him above Canelo, like Paulie Malignaggi just said. You know, one of the last remaining guys who said Ward won vs Kovalev. LOL
                      So you fangirls tell me, what made J-Rock a good win? What are Julian Williams best wins?
                      You dont like to taste some of your own medicine huh?

So tell me, Larry, Who is J-Rocks best win?

How come that guy who beat nobody so far outboxed and exposed Charlo most of the fight?
                      Why do you reply to my thread, when you agree with me. We both said J-Rock is not a noteworthy win.

Comment

Working...
                      X