Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats, Charlo just beat a total bum with a terrible resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH, J-Rock's resume is worse than other contenders, but that's the state of the LMW division. That's what happens when you're avoided, and he probably shouldn't have been fighting for a belt, but it's whatever now. Somebody had to lose. I thought he had a good performance and I'm interested in watching him against Willie Nelson, Tony Harrison, or John Jackson. If he sharpens up defensively, he'll definitely earn another title shot.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 12-10-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

So you fangirls tell me, what made J-Rock a good win? What are Julian Williams best wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        So you fangirls tell me, what made J-Rock a good win? What are Julian Williams best wins?
        It was a IBF Mandatory....

Comment

and please tell me who is saying this is some career defining win? it was a fight between two 26 year old young men on the come up...why are you so upset?

Comment

The Demographic....

Never forget The Demographic.

Comment

lmfaooooo omg didn't take long for these guys to start whining about this schiet

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                So you agree that J-Rock was a bum, thats cool.

I was talking to the people who said J-Rock is such a great win and that win puts him above Canelo, like Paulie Malignaggi just said. You know, one of the last remaining guys who said Ward won vs Kovalev. LOL

Comment

So you agree that J-Rock was a bum, thats cool.

I was talking to the people who said J-Rock is such a great win and that win puts him above Canelo, like Paulie Malignaggi just said. You know, one of the last remaining guys who said Ward won vs Kovalev. LOL
                  Oh so that's what this is about

Comment

LOl, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      Why do you reply to my thread, when you agree with me. We both said J-Rock is not a noteworthy win.

Comment

Working...
                      X