No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo can't beat Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Canelo went life and death with Trout amd Lara. Not saying Charlo is better than Lara, and I actually think Trout deserved a draw against Charlo, but Charlo is so quick and accurate inside. Canelo really hasn't had to deal with a guy like that. Lara was always on the move. Trout had no power on his punches.

Cotto landed right hands pretty easily on Canelo, as did Khan. Canelo would struggle.

Either way Canelo would never fight him. He's gonna fight Lemieux then finally fight Golovkin.
    There it is right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      As if Canelito would go anywhere near either Charlo.

He didn't even go near Bundrage when K9 had a Title

Andrade....another fighter Canelo will not go near.
      As if Canelito wouldn'T drop off his drawers at 154 again...

Andrade came to the fight. Charlo and him should have business. Charlo and Alvarez are the same age, and Saul got more Championship experience than Charlo. Who has Jermall fought that hits as hard as Alvarez to the body or upper?

I already pointed out Lara in the context...figure that one out... who's repping the WBC, and WBA at 154? lol They chasing a WBO strap for a guy dropping drawers at 154? cmon man.. These guys about the money... Charlo gets lit

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        As if Canelito wouldn'T drop off his drawers at 154 again...

Andrade came to the fight. Charlo and him should have business. Charlo and Alvarez are the same age, and Saul got more Championship experience than Charlo. Who has Jermall fought that hits as hard as Alvarez to the body or upper?

I already pointed out Lara in the context...figure that one out... who's repping the WBC, and WBA at 154? lol They chasing a WBO strap for a guy dropping drawers at 154? cmon man.. These guys about the money... Charlo gets lit
        If Canelo were that good he would have at least won a round off Mayweather

Who has 5'7 Canelito fought that is as big and strong as Charlo???

That's a better question.

Canelo won't go near Charlo and you know it...if he did he gets his little ass laid-out on the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          If Canelo were that good he would have at least won a round off Mayweather

Who has 5'7 Canelito fought that is as big and strong as Charlo???

That's a better question.

Canelo won't go near Charlo and you know it...if he did he gets his little ass laid-out on the canvas
          you sound like a kid when you say ''and you know it.''

Alvarez fought Mayweather at 152.... I don't have to theorize about why Alvarez ''wouldn't'' fight Charlo. The fight is far from mandated considering the fact that Jermall isn't even campaigning in the WBO.

Alvarez has been synonymous at 154 for the longest..old news and they're the same age. If you think Charlo's performance and experience outweights Alvarez' previous fights including Lara...well...that's for you to poster on the wall..

Alvarez doesn'T have to prove his Championship experience at 154 with any Charlo, and even if he did, like I said, he knocks those boys out. I'm not sure you noticed, but Alvarez can crack...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Great fight by Jermall beating Jrock. Can't take anything away from the win. I mixed opinions regarding Shields with Lara and Charlo. Basically same squad no fight... So the WBC, WBA, IBF can'T unify because of family and affiliation etc... I say Lara beats both Charlo's. Lara could take the WBC and IBF and then make another mega unifying bout with Alvarez...assuming its an excuse to still stay at 154....we know that ain'T happening. Alvarez struggling...

Regarding ''Cinnamon'' and Charlo.

I think Jermall would think twice when his arms or body starts feeling Alvarez's power. Don't care how ''slick'' Charlo can be in the pocket. I see Charlo getting knock da fug out by Alvarez. Alvarez just too strong imo as he's in limbo as he should be officially at 160.

If Brook took on Golovkin, and Jermall knows about ''power'' and didn't call out Golovkin regarding ''moving'' up at 160 is straight shook. If Jacobs is there or others, there's no reason to not mention the name, unless you want cash from the Mexican.

Alvarez beats both of Shields' dudes. Like he did to Hunter's Khan and Angulo... just saying
            Alvarez's power is grossly overrated.

Don't see this going well at all for him. Outreached, outsped, outgunned and I don't see him closing distance on Charlo in anyway.

Comment

I think they're about equally talented. Charlo will create real problems with his reach. However, Canelo is very patient and has brilliant game plans.
              Canelo's experience and team might get him the win here but I might slightly favor Charlo's reach and versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                Alvarez's power is grossly overrated.

Don't see this going well at all for him. Outreached, outsped, outgunned and I don't see him closing distance on Charlo in anyway.
                when boxers like Gennady or Alvarez hit a dude on a body and hit hurts...it means the power is bonafide... Charlo is thin framed on the waist. missile will snap a branch

Comment

Make the fight happen. If Canelo wants to stay at 154 and continue to avoid GGG then he needs to fight the top fighters at 154 and Jermall is cleary one of them.

It's a good match-up. Jermall is tall a good puncher, nice jab and physically strong. Just like Canelo Jermall should probably fight at 160. These guys are big for their weight class and Canelo won't have any weight advantage when they enter the ring.

The Charlo brothers and Andrade are fighters I'd like to see Canelo take on if he stays at 154.

Comment

Of course he cant, no one cant beat a healthy CANELOLUJAH.

NO ONE CAN!

Comment

Working...
                    X