No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo can't beat Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermall Charlo can't beat Alvarez

Great fight by Jermall beating Jrock. Can't take anything away from the win. I mixed opinions regarding Shields with Lara and Charlo. Basically same squad no fight... So the WBC, WBA, IBF can'T unify because of family and affiliation etc... I say Lara beats both Charlo's. Lara could take the WBC and IBF and then make another mega unifying bout with Alvarez...assuming its an excuse to still stay at 154....we know that ain'T happening. Alvarez struggling...

Regarding ''Cinnamon'' and Charlo.

I think Jermall would think twice when his arms or body starts feeling Alvarez's power. Don't care how ''slick'' Charlo can be in the pocket. I see Charlo getting knock da fug out by Alvarez. Alvarez just too strong imo as he's in limbo as he should be officially at 160.

If Brook took on Golovkin, and Jermall knows about ''power'' and didn't call out Golovkin regarding ''moving'' up at 160 is straight shook. If Jacobs is there or others, there's no reason to not mention the name, unless you want cash from the Mexican.

Alvarez beats both of Shields' dudes. Like he did to Hunter's Khan and Angulo... just saying

canelo is terrible at coming forward though. charlo is 6 feet tall and canelo is about 5 foot 4. he would be eating jabs all fight. maybe he can gift a decision of course he has that power.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      canelo is terrible at coming forward though. charlo is 6 feet tall and canelo is about 5 foot 4. he would be eating jabs all fight. maybe he can gift a decision of course he has that power.
      Nah man. Alvarez is strong doe. real talk! lol Grapple alone, Charlo's arms go to mush..

Comment

Canelo won't be dancing around like skinny Williams, we'll see what Charlotte does when he's got a guy his size, who is arguably a bigger puncher, sitting right there in his will house.

Comment

Shit just got exciting, you can make great fights between Golovkin, Charlo and Canelo. I don't care who wins as long as there's action, like tonight.

Comment

They have to fight to prove that man...thats why people fight to prove who actually wins

Comment

Yea, he can beat him. Will he? Id like to find out.

Comment

He cant beat him if Canelo wont fight him. charlo needs to fight GGG in 2017. If ward and canelo continues to duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  He cant beat him if Canelo wont fight him. charlo needs to fight GGG in 2017. If ward and canelo continues to duck him.
                  Comon dawg stop it. He's at 175 now, you really want to see him against GGG?

Ward easily beats GGG.

Comment

I'm not too impress with his skills. He seems to have big power to neutralize that though.

Comment

Working...
                    X