No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo can't beat Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Comon dawg stop it. He's at 175 now, you really want to see him against GGG?

Ward easily beats GGG.
    What?

Ward did duck GGG. I hope charlo would dare to be great and fight an ATG middleweight in GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
      What?

Ward did duck GGG. I hope charlo would dare to be great and fight an ATG middleweight in GGG

Why do I keep responding to you as if you were capable of rational, reasonable discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        What?

Again, you need to change your moniker to Mr. Stupidity. First you want us to believe Ward ducked g string when everyone knows it was the other way around and you want us to believe that g string (with exactly ZERO quality wins is an ATG mw.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Again, you need to change your moniker to Mr. Stupidity. First you want us to believe Ward ducked g string when everyone knows it was the other way around and you want us to believe that g string (with exactly ZERO quality wins is an ATG mw.

ATG middleweight man. MONZON/HAGLER/GGG all day!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Canelo can slip jabs very well and use Charlo's long arms to actually beat him by ducking under it and go to do body. I would gess a Canelo TKO victory in the 11th. He would destroy Charlo's body by mauling him mid range and close range with body attack like what Loma did against Russel Jr. and doesn't need to go upstairs.

Comment

Im still not impressed with Charlo, Jrock was unproven.

Canelo ko's him within 8. Canelo gets alotta hate and he did duck GGG but hes still a beast and hasnt evenhit his prime.

Charlo barely beat Austin Trout so Im not impressed. Charlo should fight Cotto.

Comment

Charlo will duck Canelo. Canelo will duck Golovkin. Golovkin will duck Ward. Ward will duck Kovalev. Kovalev will duck Stevenson. Stevenson will duck Usyk. Usyk will duck Haye. Haye will duck Briggs. Briggs will duck Wilder. Wilder will duck Fury. Fury will duck his head down and sniff some coke. Coke will duck Pepsi. Pepsi will duck Mt Dew. Mt Dew will duck me.

I'm the champ.

Comment

Canelo went life and death with Trout amd Lara. Not saying Charlo is better than Lara, and I actually think Trout deserved a draw against Charlo, but Charlo is so quick and accurate inside. Canelo really hasn't had to deal with a guy like that. Lara was always on the move. Trout had no power on his punches.

Cotto landed right hands pretty easily on Canelo, as did Khan. Canelo would struggle.

Either way Canelo would never fight him. He's gonna fight Lemieux then finally fight Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Canelo went life and death with Trout amd Lara. Not saying Charlo is better than Lara, and I actually think Trout deserved a draw against Charlo, but Charlo is so quick and accurate inside. Canelo really hasn't had to deal with a guy like that. Lara was always on the move. Trout had no power on his punches.

Cotto landed right hands pretty easily on Canelo, as did Khan. Canelo would struggle.

Either way Canelo would never fight him. He's gonna fight Lemieux then finally fight Golovkin.
                    I don't actually think they would put him with Lemule. With Lemule's power he could seriously hurt Canelo with his power shots especially when Canelo is going to stand in front of him. David showed durability too.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Great fight by Jermall beating Jrock. Can't take anything away from the win. I mixed opinions regarding Shields with Lara and Charlo. Basically same squad no fight... So the WBC, WBA, IBF can'T unify because of family and affiliation etc... I say Lara beats both Charlo's. Lara could take the WBC and IBF and then make another mega unifying bout with Alvarez...assuming its an excuse to still stay at 154....we know that ain'T happening. Alvarez struggling...

Regarding ''Cinnamon'' and Charlo.

I think Jermall would think twice when his arms or body starts feeling Alvarez's power. Don't care how ''slick'' Charlo can be in the pocket. I see Charlo getting knock da fug out by Alvarez. Alvarez just too strong imo as he's in limbo as he should be officially at 160.

If Brook took on Golovkin, and Jermall knows about ''power'' and didn't call out Golovkin regarding ''moving'' up at 160 is straight shook. If Jacobs is there or others, there's no reason to not mention the name, unless you want cash from the Mexican.

Alvarez beats both of Shields' dudes. Like he did to Hunter's Khan and Angulo... just saying
                      As if Canelito would go anywhere near either Charlo.

He didn't even go near Bundrage when K9 had a Title

Andrade....another fighter Canelo will not go near.

Comment

Working...
                      X