Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
    I feel everything you said except jumping straight to GGG or Danny. Give em at least one decent tune up at middleweight. Id say fight Quillin, Billy Joe, or Eubanks first
    How is a fight against a champ or former champ a tune-up? I wouldn't even call Sergio Mora a tune-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Well there goes that.

Comment

• Charlos vs Demetrius Andrade needs to happen first.

Comment

• Charlo was definitely a weight class bigger than J-Rock, still he made weight and the KO was Beautiful.

Charlo vs Andrade

Comment

• Rude Charlo won the fight but lost the crowd and all respect

Charlo has talent but crude and rude and poorly raised-Si'
            Funny how a good talent like Charlo haS FISTS THAT speak loudiy but a small brain that shouts out dumbness. Charlo might be the best at 154lbs but where the hell is a Canelo fight? Canelo dumb or not beats Canelo and probably beats GGG at 160lbs. But can't someone tell this untamed unprofessional garbage spewing verbal oral dump crap mouth that charaCTER AND CLASS COMPRISE A key ingredient of a true champion. Charlo should act like GGG or Ward or Lomo and not like a gutter slob like Broner. Boxing needs talented fighters but boxing has enough of poorly raised un-mannered ghetto warriors. Charlo won nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
              I feel everything you said except jumping straight to GGG or Danny. Give em at least one decent tune up at middleweight. Id say fight Quillin, Billy Joe, or Eubanks first
              I agree. Those guys would be solid Middleweight debut tests before fighting the champions of the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                Charlos vs Demetrius Andrade needs to happen first.
                2 vs 1? come on this isn't the royal rumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ankh599 View Post
                  Canelo is a small guy...can he take a huge guys punches? Plus he's use to fighting welterweights where he has a weight advantage...that's a sign.
                  Floyd stood in the middle of the ring and backed him up.

Comment

• Wow, Charlo looked so much bigger than Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      Wow, Charlo looked so much bigger than Williams.
                      Yet the taie of the tape shows that Jrock weighed 1 pound more than Charlo on fight night, with Jrock weighing in at 159lb and Charlo at 158.

Comment

Working...
                      X