Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Let's be clear about 1 thing here. JRock is no Canelo. Charlo looked like he was a whole weight class above JRock I saw JRock landing hard punches and them having 0 affect, but If Canelo lands those same punches Charlo would have a different reaction I guarantee that

Let's not forget how reluctant Lara was to engage with Canelo as well. He's fought the best let's not act like Canelo is some bum because Charlo beat a guy in JRock who was undefeated but who did JRock really beat?
    I don't know, Canelo doesn't have the height, reach or movement of Jrock so he may not be able to set him up for that power. Plus Charlo is huge at the weight and will dwarf Canelo. He probably eats anything the guy can throw and will be able to jab him from a yard away

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And J-Rock has been mad disrespectful to Trout and Jermall for the better part of a year. I understand you want your shot but nobody is gonna give you your shot, you gotta earn it. He earned it thru the IBF and got his shot tonight.
      Everyone was fine when Kenny Porter wouldn't shake Broner's hand after the fight though. That ***** is the least of my worries.

Comment

You guys are watching people try to kill each other with their fist and your mad at some smack talk..

Lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          Boxing scene experts picking williams need to go blow jim lampley and take it doggy style from merchant all night tonight........ Boxing scene comment sections experts dksab
          the fight was basically even before that counter uppercut, so not sure what you're talking about.

Comment

God, Molina looks like a zombie out there! He looks junkie nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Iive seen JRock fight a few times and have to admit I wasn't that impressed. Not taking away from Charlo's win at all. That is what turns fan onto boxing- KOs like that. However, JRock beat pretty moderate opponents beforehand. Either way, I'm ready to see Charlo at 160. The middleweight division could be getting very interesting...
              JRock hasn't beat anyone of note for people to be assuming someone of Canelo's caliber would meet the same fate

Comment

As the saying goes be careful what you wish for!!!

A humbling experience for a fighter a lot of posters had referred to as a "special" fighter with total disregard for the champ.

Talk about a conclusive end!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Blocked the jab, caught the right hand, and countered all with the same hand!!!

Fucķing beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    That should silence the doubters. Bring on the ginger.
                    I have no problems admitting I was one of those doubters. I didn't think the kid could adjust. What's funny is a couple days ago I commented on his inability to throw that counter right uppercut and the hook which was what he needed to do in the Trout fight. Guess he's been working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      JRock hasn't beat anyone of note for people to be assuming someone of Canelo's caliber would meet the same fate
                      Yeah, I think the hype train is off and running, which it always is after a big KO. I mean, I get it. I used to do that all of the time and still do if I don't watch myself, but against Canelo it would be totally different. JRock went down from a jab and he went down hard from a jab. That says something right there. Canelo hadn't ever been down and he's been hit pretty solid. Charlo's got a great chance but he'll be facing a totally different animal in there. It should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X