Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Fucķing beautiful
    Slow motion

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Props to Charlo on a great performance, but what he did after the fight was very classless, no need for that ****. If you wanna be the bad guy BEFORE a fight, no problem, that's good for the sport, but after the fight is over, you have to be gracious in victory.
      Lol Williams be talking crap for about a year to not only Charlo, but Trout too.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio2009 View Post
        the fight was basically even before that counter uppercut, so not sure what you're talking about.
        charlo won every damn round genius!!! Get your eyes checked........

Comment

I'd love to see Andrade-Charlo if he stays at 154 which I doubt. He gets all the credit from me. I was riding with J ROCK all the way but he got beat by the better man.

Comment

is jrocks chin rubbery or was charlos power really that real? every clean shot wobbled jrock.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
              Nello way different animal hell play possum a few rds when charlo gets overconfident and reckless a perfectly timed overhand right will bring his ass back to this earth. Hope this fight could happen man o man but haymon and oscar working 2gether mmm nah.
              you really think highly of Canelo huh? Canelo couldn't stop an old small cotto and was also hit often by khan and Smith (except they had no power) . Charlo has an excellent shot at beating Canelo. Oscar won't let it happen tho.

Comment

Charlo best be looking for Alvarez next...

Comment

Just saw a HL of that upper cut, sheeeeeeettttt, that was beautiful.

Comment

I don't like the Charlo's but I have to give Jermall respect for this.
                    I thought this was a 50-50 fight and didn't think anyone would win like that.
                    I hope Charlo continues to play the villain role, because I think he makes it work with his attitude.
                    He doesn't even have to try hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                      people are still booing? get f**** over it, the guy even apologized. charlo clearly said he had beef with the guy and even disrespected him. people are f**** dumb.
                      I agree with you on that. It was weird hearing a guy apologize and still get booed. People get caught in their feelings to easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X