Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams is going to beat Jermall Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Oooohhh man. This has to burn. Well, it was expected to be a fairly even fight going in. This is what makes boxing boxing.
    I can take a wrong prediction, I'm not a cry baby. My prediction was correct that J-rock's movement and his set up jab would bother Charlo, but I was wrong on the part where it would go through the whole twelve rounds. J-rocks chin was untested and it was seen that it wasn't enough.

Comment

As I said funny stuff, real funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        As I said funny stuff, real funny stuff.
        Sometimes you really have to put it in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          I can take a wrong prediction, I'm not a cry baby. My prediction was correct that J-rock's movement and his set up jab would bother Charlo, but I was wrong on the part where it would go through the whole twelve rounds. J-rocks chin was untested and it was seen that it wasn't enough.
          props for manning up. Nothing wrong with supporting the one who loss.

Comment

Nope, I felt the same way. J-Rock's skills were giving Jermall trouble, but he just couldn't handle that power (and I have to wonder how many JMW's out there could?)

Comment

Nah man no one got dominated in that night. If we say who got out boxed it was Charlo. J-rock was tagging him with that jab and was making him miss with his movement. It was an another Khan-Garcia moment where Garcia landed a perfect counter and knock Khan out. J-rock's chin didn't hold up and that will be his downside.

Alrigt I'll admit I was wrong on who wins but I was right on my assessment on J-rocks movement and his jab would bother Charlo, I just thought it would last to twelve rounds.
              This was nothing like Garcia-Khan. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say dominated. Williams did some good stuff in there but so did Charlo. Take the knock downs and knock out away and it was a toss up.

Still he was down three times in 5 rounds.

Comment

J-rock is too skillful for Charlo. Though he had a good jab, he doesn't use it that much, but he sets it up very well to land his combination shots and would catch Charlo pivoting out of the way to avoid his punches.

As good as Charlo is, he isn't impressive, and Williams impressed more in recent fights and is just the superior boxer and fighter.
                Something tells me this is hectari's alt

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Something tells me this is hectari's alt
                  No man what heck. Rios Pacquiao by a jab? You see me each time in the thread whenever I put a prediction I always put on an explanation why a fighter wins based on his current tools and skills.

Comment

It's good, man. Great performance from Charlo. JRock is young. He can come back.

Comment

J-rock is too skillful for Charlo. Though he had a good jab, he doesn't use it that much, but he sets it up very well to land his combination shots and would catch Charlo pivoting out of the way to avoid his punches.

As good as Charlo is, he isn't impressive, and Williams impressed more in recent fights and is just the superior boxer and fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X