Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: Kovalev Was 5-1 After Six, Was 3-3 With Ward in Last Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had ward winning 7 out of the last 6 rounds. domination

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Ward: 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12

Kovalev: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10

rounds 10 and 11 were hard to score.

close fight, no robbery. could have gone either way. anyone that scored it with pen and paper would agree.
      Also factor in the knockdown. No way Ward wins by a round with that knockdown. I was Hardcore rooting for Ward. My jaw dropped when they announced him the winner. It was a close fight, but should have been a draw at best for Ward.

Comment

I had it 4-2 Kov + KD after 6. Ward won most of the last rounds fairly easily.

He was so far behind on the score that he shouldn't have scored a win. Barely a draw.

Comment

This really has been argued to death in some many other threads - haven't seen anyone change their mind yet !

About 70% think Kovalev won, about 30% think Ward won (see polls). Won't change.

Comment

Comment

Let it go, I predicted a Ward clean sweep but witnessed a Kovalev victory that was snatched from him by old judges who probably couldn't follow a tennis ball in a tennis match!

Very impressed with Ward's chin and toughness and Kovalev's boxing skills and IQ! Rematch!!!

Comment

Ban the judges for life from judging boxing fights. They knew Kovalev won, but robbed him from the winning for some unknown reasons. The fight is recorded and the evidence is all out there for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Jackson is bugging
                  hard to argue with that assessment tbh.

Even if you wanna be ultra generous to Ward and give him a couple more swing-rounds, he still loses because of the KD.

Comment

i heard the word came all the way down from ***** to screw the russian on the score cards once ***** gets in he will reverse the decision

Comment

this makes more sense than ward winning 7 rounds in total

Comment

Working...
                      X