lack of skill in the heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You're a hardcore anybody-not-black fan

C'mon...stop acting like you're not a Klit lover.
    i cant stand wlad, boring clincher and when he came up against someone his size, he looked lost. Again, linking in with my other point, cause he was tall, in good shape and could hit hard he was champions for years. Most the people he fought (not through fault of his own cause there wasnt much competition available) looked as if there training camps had been spent in the kebab house. I didnt mind vitali though, him v lewis was a great fight.

Comment

... although saying that i do think wlad is considerably more skillful than wilder or joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        i cant stand wlad, boring clincher and when he came up against someone his size, he looked lost. Again, linking in with my other point, cause he was tall, in good shape and could hit hard he was champions for years. Most the people he fought (not through fault of his own cause there wasnt much competition available) looked as if there training camps had been spent in the kebab house. I didnt mind vitali though, him v lewis was a great fight.

Comment

... although saying that i do think wlad is considerably more skillful than wilder or joshua.
          Skillful at clinching...quitting...and getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
            Bro just because I'm not a fan of Ward or even Wilder doesn't mean I'm anti American. Look at my username last time I checked he was an American.

Why do you always post negative comments it's like you are a professional troll. I have no beef with you.
            hes an idiot, plenty like him on this site. Completely ignores the fact that some of my favourite all time fighters, and some of my fave current fighters are black

Comment

ive just been watching some of wilders 'highights' and the guy cant actually box. How can someone get that far in boxing by having so little skill? His technical skills are shocking as demonstrated by the fact he injured himself cause he cant punch properly

Is the heavyweight division really that bad that as long as you are tall, in good shape and can punch hard you can make it all the way to the top? Cause joshua doesnt look the full package technically but hes world champ too.

I know heavyweights arent going to look as nimble as some of the lower weights but surely theres got to be big guys out there who could do a better job? Is it just a case of every athletically gifted big guy doing basketball or NFL now? Or am i being harsh and the current heavyweights are better than they look? Why does there seem to be a lack of 'skillful' heavyweights...
              Did you ever see the video of Lennox Lewis trying to teach him the jab In a parking lot
              Dude just couldn't understand what Lennox was trying to show him
              I like deontay but he's a few pennies short

Comment

ive just been watching some of wilders 'highights' and the guy cant actually box. How can someone get that far in boxing by having so little skill? His technical skills are shocking as demonstrated by the fact he injured himself cause he cant punch properly

Is the heavyweight division really that bad that as long as you are tall, in good shape and can punch hard you can make it all the way to the top? Cause joshua doesnt look the full package technically but hes world champ too.

I know heavyweights arent going to look as nimble as some of the lower weights but surely theres got to be big guys out there who could do a better job? Is it just a case of every athletically gifted big guy doing basketball or NFL now? Or am i being harsh and the current heavyweights are better than they look? Why does there seem to be a lack of 'skillful' heavyweights...
                Wilder may not look like Sugar Ray Robinson in there but the proof is in the pudding. His jab is very accurate and he lands a very high %. Plus it does tremendous damage and opens up his man for his big rights very effectively. He has hooks and uppercuts now and has a nice range of punches.

For HW's, it all starts with the jab generally (Ali, Holmes, Lewis), because mixing it up gets you KTFO's.

He does need to get better defense with his hands but seems to be improving there.

I think size and speed really makes a difference at HW..

Comment

hes an idiot, plenty like him on this site. Completely ignores the fact that some of my favourite all time fighters, and some of my fave current fighters are black
                  We should rotate our avatars. One week Ward then the next week GGG. We have to find a way to keep everyone sweet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Did you ever see the video of Lennox Lewis trying to teach him the jab In a parking lot
                    Dude just couldn't understand what Lennox was trying to show him
                    I like deontay but he's a few pennies short
                    I don't recall Wilder stretched out on the canvas like Lewis.

Comment

This mofo is Autistic

He'll type anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X