Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching December 10th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you be watching December 10th.

HBO and Showtime are goin head to head to close out the year.

Showtime has 3 titles fights. Cuellar-Mares, Charlo-Williams and Joshua-Molina.

HBO has 2, Crawford-Molina and Parker-Ruiz.

What grabs your attention?

obviously Charlo-Williams and Parker v Ruiz.

The only interesting aspect in the mares fight is what round is he going to get KTFO.

Comment

Showtime card is better. I have 2 TV's in the man cave so I'm going to watch the show fight and whatever other sports is on and tape the HBO fight and watch after.

Comment

I'm interested in Parker-Ruiz, but I might enjoy Charlo-Williams more. Cuellar-Mares could turn out to be a good scrap, as a bonus.

Comment

I will be watching Charlo-Williams and record the rest.

No one should give a rat's ass about Crawford vs some bumass Molina.

Comment

I wont be watching all live because I got **** to do, but Charlo vs Williams/Ruiz vs Parker/Conception vs Yafai are legit fights that ill watch live or sunday.

Whyte Chisora for da beef

Then the rest if I got time another later in the week.

Comment

Showtime's tripleheader, for the simple fact that all three fights are dynamite fights between top-level fighters.

Terrence Crawford, for all the talent in the world, seems accepting of laying out a stinker if it came to that (and John Molina, when faced with a guy who doesn't want to fight, can be led into having a stinker), and the whole "Joseph Parker signs with Top Rank, just before facing Top Rank's heavyweight for a vacant belt" situation has me expecting that fight to not go all that smoothly either.

Comment

J-Rock/Charlo is must see. I'll catch Molina-Joshua because it's on earlier in the day. Mares-Cuellar depends on if the Parker-Ruiz fight has started. That'll be my #2 pick for the evening fights. I'll catch Crawford-Molina too but depends on what Showtime fight is on

Comment

the joshua fight is on before them live since its in the uk

Comment

will watch the joshua molina card includin whyte v chisora. Probably see if i can watch a rerun of parker v ruiz without finding the result. wont be watching any of the others or even bothering to watch highlights, are of no interest to me in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
                    X