Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: We're Ready To Take Gennady Golovkin's Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Did I say something wrong? I'm still not hyped about this fight and if Danny really wanted the fight he wouldn't have passed up the fight twice in 2016 instead waited around on the year to only fought once... And to fight Mora of all people. Not sure why you quoted me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post
      Did I say something wrong? I'm still not hyped about this fight and if Danny really wanted the fight he wouldn't have passed up the fight twice in 2016 instead waited around on the year to only fought once... And to fight Mora of all people. Not sure why you quoted me.
      You've been saying this fight wouldn't happen all year.

Months before Jacobs fought Mora he shot the fight down. Why continue to lie?

Did you have insight on negotiations? How do you know it was Jacobs holding up the negotiations and not Loeffler, HBO or Sanchez? Who knows.

For Jacobs to be the blame for everything is asinine, especially without having zero purview to the negotiation details shows poor critical thinking on the GGG fanbase

Comment

You've been saying this fight wouldn't happen all year.

Months before Jacobs fought Mora he shot the fight down. Why continue to lie?

Did you have insight on negotiations? How do you know it was Jacobs holding up the negotiations and not Loeffler, HBO or Sanchez? Who knows.

For Jacobs to be the blame for everything is asinine, especially without having zero purview to the negotiation details shows poor critical thinking on the GGG fanbase
        You must be confusing me with them fanboys/blind ass hater. Find me a quote where I said the fight isn't gonna happen. Been pretty consistent on my stand that I'm not interested in this fight. I want to see fights where the other fighter comes to win and not worry about his stock if he loses.

No I wasn't in the negotiations but I know Jacobs was offered the fight at least twice in 2016. He can confirm it for you. I dont care what the offer were. He's the challenger he should be salivating at the chance at the champ. He at least confirmed he was offered at least 1.5 million.

Again don't mistake me for one of them ggg fanboy and say about being hypocritical about the canelo fight. I've been pretty consistent that that fight doesn't interest me much either. If ggg really wants the fight he should just take the offer that was presented to him.

Comment

• you guys are ready ?!?!?!?

UNHEARD OF !!!!

Comment

Jacobs took the GGG fight now let's see what happens. Jacobs could win the fight if Jake punches back and doesn't let GGG hit big ears aT Will as most do.

Comment

Working...
            X