• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atleast someone can read

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Lol Floyd just took another huge L.

He courted both Mikey and Shakur and they both said no. That should tell you about what others think about Mayweather promotions that he can't even secure the top two 'free agents' in the sport.
      So far no one has gotten them so what does that say about any promoter?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        I agree Floyd lost big time. This was a chance to sign a real blue chip guy. Instead he's stuck with clowns like Tank and Ishe. Have to wonder why he lost out on Shakur
        I like to think Shakur lost respect for him when Mrs Jackson got engaged to Nelly after she had told Floyd they were just friends the whole time Floyd was paying her bills and buying her courtship I mean dating her.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          So far no one has gotten them so what does that say about any promoter?
          Oscar doesn't want that crybaby future quitter future rapist future Dante Craig Boxing record holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Oscar doesn't want that crybaby future quitter future rapist future Dante Craig Boxing record holder.
            Didn't Oscar **** a 15 yr old in mexico? Seems a rapist would be up his alley. But naw I get you. He would prefer to put on his fishnets and try to ride Canelo's Cinna stick into the sunset.

Comment

LOL gayweather jr strikes out once again.lets face it he cant sign any actual good fighters or prospects.he failed to sign mikey garcia and now after trying so hard to get stevenson he fails again.flopweather promotions is stuck with bums.its obvious stevenson will sign with roc nation as his promoter.

Comment

No Mickey and now this... TMT may be THE MEDIOCRE TEAM.....

Comment

Working...
                X