Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Think Hopkins Did Better Than Ward Against Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Think Hopkins Did Better Than Ward Against Kovalev

Oscar De La Hoya has quite a different perspective on the Sergey Kovalev-Bernard Hopkins fight than most people who watched it. Kovalev, then undefeated, dominated a 49-year-old Hopkins during their 12-round light heavyweight championship unification fight two years ago in Atlantic City. Hopkins, whose chin has been one of his greatest strengths throughout his Hall-of-Fame career, suffered a first-round knockdown against Kovalev, who won their bout by huge margins on all three scorecards at Boardwalk Hall (120-106, 120-107, 120-107).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

No, he didn't. From what I remember Kov-Hop was one-sided with no controversy.

Ward won a close decision that could've gone either way.

Comment

De La Hoya is probably the most uninteresting person in the sport. He's a promoter through and through, just tows the company line and says nothing of substance or value, resulting in him saying the most absurd things ever.

Comment

LOL. im far from an Oscar fan but KOVALEV NO DOUBT did win the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol. He's been back on that stuff.

Comment

Ward-Kovalev was a tight fight, Hopkins (who btw is one of my favorite fighters) was absloutley embarrassed by the younger, stronger, bigger champion

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Lol. He's been back on that stuff.
                Being baited into this makes you less credible. You know that right? You bumass moron

Comment

Did De La Hoya trip over his fishnet leggings and bang his head on the floor? Hopkins was in survival mode for nearly the entire fight, a completely one sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Oscar De La Hoya has quite a different perspective on the Sergey Kovalev-Bernard Hopkins fight than most people who watched it. Kovalev, then undefeated, dominated a 49-year-old Hopkins during their 12-round light heavyweight championship unification fight two years ago in Atlantic City. Hopkins, whose chin has been one of his greatest strengths throughout his Hall-of-Fame career, suffered a first-round knockdown against Kovalev, who won their bout by huge margins on all three scorecards at Boardwalk Hall (120-106, 120-107, 120-107).
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X