Get in your Danny Jacobs criticism now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    been calling jacobs nothing more than a bum with a punch for years now

GGG will batter him and then we'll see the same guys who were building Jacobs up start trashing him.

Bottom line is, he isn't in GGGs league, let alone BJS or Canelos league.
    BJS or Canelo?
    Ok....

Comment

jacobs isn't a bad opponent and this fight will finally put that ******ed multiple wba belts issue to bed.the combination of power and speed jacobs has is dangerous.

Comment

I'm a big g string critic, but Jacobs is the best fighter g string has ever fought and a fellow MW beltholder. Pretty hard to find fault in team g string for making this fight.

Comment

Well that's it then. If GGG is fighting him he must be a bum. He must be an F- fighter. Everybody knows GGG has never fought a decent fighter in his entire career and he is not about to start now.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            I'm a big g string critic, but Jacobs is the best fighter g string has ever fought and a fellow MW beltholder. Pretty hard to find fault in team g string for making this fight.
            G string. How clever of you to come with a new original insulting nick name for GGG. I am sure he will be thrilled to know you approve of his fight with Jacobs. Just the facts, who do you pick to win this fight? G string or Jacobs?

Comment

Lmao.

If Jacobs loses:

"He's a bum. GGG hasn't beaten anybody.".

If Golovkin loses:

"see? he's overrated. A bum."

Same dance different tune by the haters. Notice how quick they are to critique Jacobs or GGG instead of being excited for a good boxing fight. Just shows that their bull**** reasoning of, "wanting GGG to challenge himself" is nothing more than antagonistic bias for whatever reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

**** gonna flop and give another reason for Canelo to tell him to **** off cause he makes no money

Comment

#1 vs #2 in the division.. Can't get better than this.. Let's get the fight on already..

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    BJS or Canelo?
                    Ok....
                    Jacobs, accomplishment wise is on par with BJS but leagues below on skill.

Against Canelo, he loses out on both skills and accomplishments.

Simple really.

Comment

I think Jacobs is the best middleweight that GGG had faced if they fought, therefore if GGG beats him he deserbes credit since it'd be a step up for him. But as far as Danny goes I think he's a B+ level fighter on his best day, plus he doesn't have near the style nor the chin to give GGG a rough night but I'd definitley be looking forward to seeing it and win, lose or draw, Danny should be proud of himself for making it this far and even if he lost there are still some very interesting fights out there for him where he can make good money.

Comment

Working...
                      X