Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Allen: Luis Ortiz is an Old Man, I'm Smack Him Bang on The Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Allen: Luis Ortiz is an Old Man, I'm Smack Him Bang on The Chin

Dave Allen says he will make Luis Ortiz look like an old man when they clash at the Manchester Arena on December 10, live on Sky Sports Box Office. Allen clashes with the Cuban star over eight rounds in Manchester on a night where Anthony Joshua defends his IBF World Heavyweight title and old foe Dillian Whyte puts his British belt on the line against Dereck Chisora in a WBC eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why would you put a guy with a measly 10 pro fights, zero amateur experience that is battling depression in with a monster like Ortiz? Should Allen even be fighting? I know its HW boxing and anything can happen but ****ing hell how does this even get sanctioned?

Terrible fight my only hope is this kid doesn't get seriously hurt
    Can't fault Allen he has balls but his team really do not have his best interests at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Why would you put a guy with a measly 10 pro fights, zero amateur experience that is battling depression in with a monster like Ortiz? Should Allen even be fighting? I know its HW boxing and anything can happen but ****ing hell how does this even get sanctioned?

Terrible fight my only hope is this kid doesn't get seriously hurt
      Can't fault Allen he has balls but his team really do not have his best interests at heart.
      No idea. Absolutely disgraceful

Comment

this fight shouldn't be sanctioned, the man lost every round against Whyte who is C-Level at best, he is mentally ill and he's fighting a top 5 heavyweight

Comment

The thing is he has a good chin and is durable. Sadly I expect him to get punished for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            this fight shouldn't be sanctioned, the man lost every round against Whyte who is C-Level at best, he is mentally ill and he's fighting a top 5 heavyweight
            All the more reason to watch. Lets see if Ortiz can finish off the mentally ill one who was never once floored. And in reality if Ortiz cannot k.o him ,he will be called an overrated bum as was the case in his last fight...the plot thickens.

Comment

I fear for Allen. I hope he can pull off a miracle though. I'm going to be screaming at the TV lol.

Fake King Kong Ortiz

Comment

only 8 round fight so better for Allen

Comment

Horrible fight which shouldn't be sanctioned.

Comment

Just watched Allen Whyte. Allen has no shot zero d arm puncher sloppy aggression no skills Ortiz carves him up in 5

Comment

Working...
                    X