Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor vs Malignaggi would be the perfect fight for Conor to dip his feet in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Paulie would add a TKO to his record. I don't care how soft he hits, he's a world class professional boxer. He reacts in the ring. He's working off muscle memory. Conor would have to think in the ring. Conor reaction would be to go for the takedown but while his mind is telling his body he can't do that Paulie has gotten off 4-5 punched. Thinking Conor would be competitive is like those people who think the best college football team can beat the worst NFL team. It's not happening. It's levels to this
    You never heard of the Miracle On Ice, have you?

Conor could possibly pull it off because he's a special enough athlete and human being.
    Last edited by KLockard23; 12-02-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

i dont like either guy but the irish dude has a punchers chance,especially if he on the juice like 90% of UFC fighers are

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        You never heard of the Miracle On Ice, have you?

Conor could possibly pull it off because he's a special enough athlete and human being.
        No he could not. Both were hockey teams in Miracle on Ice. Conor isn't a boxer. I can't believe you follow this sport and can't recognize the difference in skill level

Comment

McGregor would drown Vs. Paulie. (+ losing would be bad pub for the UFC).
          (Dana would NEVER go for this)

Comment

I would actually be interested in that fight. That being said I don't think McGregor has a chance in hell. A guy Errol Spence knocked out, who sparred with McGregor, said he has decent boxing skills but would get nowhere near the top 10 in boxing.

Comment

He's not going to fight Floyd lmao.

That's the only reason I suggested someone weak like Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                No he could not. Both were hockey teams in Miracle on Ice. Conor isn't a boxer. I can't believe you follow this sport and can't recognize the difference in skill level
                He is a "boxer", he just hasn't used his skills only in the sport of boxing yet.

Comment

What an embarrassing thing for him when he gets stopped on cuts. Paulie, old and depleted washed paulie, is going to cut him up

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                    He is a "boxer", he just hasn't used his skills only in the sport of boxing yet.
                    He's a boxer, in the sense that he punches semi-well as part of his arsenal in another sport, sure.

I just don't see a guy who dabbles in checkers, backgammon and connect four..beating a chess player at chess.

Comment

I'd pay to see it!

Comment

Working...
                      X