Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor vs Malignaggi would be the perfect fight for Conor to dip his feet in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    McGregor is bigger and stronger but Paulie has more boxing skills and fundamentals.

Plus it'd be hilarious if Paulie got abused and KO'd by a UFC fighter with a minimal boxing background. And it would be equally as funny if McGregor got embarrassed by one of boxing's weakest punchers and went crawling back to the UFC.

Paulie's already on record saying he'd beat McGregor's ass so there's that.
    So want him put in soft....truth be told Paulie might take that stiff to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
      So floyd needs a retired loudmouth with no real legacy to soften up an MMA fighter. gotcha.
      Floyd, or somebody that looks like him, must have screwed this scabs mom.

He's just too bitter to think otherwise.

Comment

It would be a stupid fight for McGregor to take, Pauli wins every second of every round against him and McGregor loses out on that potential Mayweather payday. His people know this so there's no chance of the fight happening.

Pauli is a PROFESSIONAL BOXER and a 2 division champion, an MMA fighter isn't going to be competitive with him in a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Floyd, or somebody that looks like him, must have screwed this scabs mom.

He's just too bitter to think otherwise.
          No bitterness here son. Just stating facts. down act feminine on me now.

Comment

Paulie would add a TKO to his record. I don't care how soft he hits, he's a world class professional boxer. He reacts in the ring. He's working off muscle memory. Conor would have to think in the ring. Conor reaction would be to go for the takedown but while his mind is telling his body he can't do that Paulie has gotten off 4-5 punched. Thinking Conor would be competitive is like those people who think the best college football team can beat the worst NFL team. It's not happening. It's levels to this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
              No bitterness here son. Just stating facts. down act feminine on me now.
              I won't act all girlish like you...don't worry vato.

You mention Floyd out of the clear blue...just like a scorned b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                I won't act all girlish like you...don't worry vato.
                youre too late.

You already have that mayweather feminine aura all over you, son.

Comment

Either way, fans would be stoked with ONE of them getting smashed. The only thing more satisfying would be a double KO.

I'm kidding though, Paulie would box rings around him. Which puts in perspective just how ridiculous the idea of Mayweather v McG is. Mayweather could do sparring sessions that are more challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Paulie would add a TKO to his record. I don't care how soft he hits, he's a world class professional boxer. He reacts in the ring. He's working off muscle memory. Conor would have to think in the ring. Conor reaction would be to go for the takedown but while his mind is telling his body he can't do that Paulie has gotten off 4-5 punched. Thinking Conor would be competitive is like those people who think the best college football team can beat the worst NFL team. It's not happening. It's levels to this
                    Have you seen McGregor's reflexes or speed? He could throw haymakers and still catch Paulie as if he were throwing jabs. That weak faded jab work that the mouth brings to the table is going to get his ass countered and dropped. McGregor has excellent genetic gifts like reflexes and hand-eye coordination.

Comment

No. Perfect fight for McGregor would be someone who comes forward and very basic.

Comment

Working...
                      X