Haye rips into Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye rips into Eddie Hearn

Brilliant build up to this.

Haye has a point about Hearn - getting a little sick of seeing him take over.

Hearn must know that Bellew has very little chance here...I like Bellew and Haye, but want to see Bellew beaten just to see Haye make a point.

Comment

''MY WHOLE PURSE I DO NOT GO IN ONE''

After all that talk to Hearn when Bellew pipes up towards the end, loved the way he just brushed Bellew off hahaha ''listen you're getting smashed everyone knows it'' you can shut it kinda talk

Nah **** it i'm excited for this one.

Say what you want about it being fake, a mismatch etc to sell ppv's etc i don't give a ****.

Boy i'll tell ya i like it...i like it! *George Foreman voice*

Comment

@ Bellew tryna make a bet that he 'doesn't go in 1', he already knows he's getting starched, horrible choice of words

Comment

This is beautiful.

Comment

I reckon Haye and Khan will be the faces of boxing on BT Sport next year (along with Warren's current world titlists). Maybe Eubank Jr too if Snr and Warren can get past their differences

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              ''MY WHOLE PURSE I DO NOT GO IN ONE''
              Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              @ Bellew tryna make a bet that he 'doesn't go in 1', he already knows he's getting starched, horrible choice of words

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                I reckon Haye and Khan will be the faces of boxing on BT Sport next year (along with Warren's current world titlists). Maybe Eubank Jr too if Snr and Warren can get past their differences
                Khan was probably the biggest boxing star in the UK around 2005-2010ish, maybe even up till 2011. He drew millions, upwards of 6 million at times for his fights on ITV and then there was that lucrative GBP deal which also worked with SKy and then for a fight or 2 he was back with ITV...and then he ****ed himself by fighting in the US only and taking big gaps between fights.

He can certainly be a star and a major draw again if BT use him right AND if he fights meaningful fights...which he wins lol

But he won't be THE draw to challenge AJ on Sky. For that, BT/Warren/Boxnation need someone younger with at least a solid 6 to 7 year run in them. It's certainly not Haye, it's certainly not Eubank Jr. Maybe a young, up and coming amateur boxer who can convert to the pros? Or maybe they can unearth a heavy to challenge AJ.

Comment

Haye got ripped not hearn
                  Haye-if your old man was still here I would be working with matchroom
                  Hearn-but you are working with matchroom....
                  COS YOUR BROKE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Khan was probably the biggest boxing star in the UK around 2005-2010ish, maybe even up till 2011. He drew millions, upwards of 6 million at times for his fights on ITV and then there was that lucrative GBP deal which also worked with SKy and then for a fight or 2 he was back with ITV...and then he ****ed himself by fighting in the US only and taking big gaps between fights.

He can certainly be a star and a major draw again if BT use him right AND if he fights meaningful fights...which he wins lol

But he won't be THE draw to challenge AJ on Sky. For that, BT/Warren/Boxnation need someone younger with at least a solid 6 to 7 year run in them. It's certainly not Haye, it's certainly not Eubank Jr. Maybe a young, up and coming amateur boxer who can convert to the pros? Or maybe they can unearth a heavy to challenge AJ.
                    He's not that young, but maybe Warren can entice Joe Joyce?

I figured he was a dead cert to sign with Hearn, but there has been no news on that and it's been months since the Olympics

Buatsi and Okolie could be stars too, although I think Okolie is staying amateur for Tokyo

Oh, I forgot Tyson Fury. If/when he makes a comeback, it'll probably be with Warren
                    Last edited by NEETzsche; 11-30-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X