Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Froch: Hearn Gives His Take on The Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    proved himself against who?? George the bum groves??? Badou jack just dominated him hahaha..... No thanks let him stay retired with his new nose job
    Either you're an idiot or you're straight up trolling.

You reek of yet another fanboy that hasn't a clue.

Go check the fanboy bible Boxrec and come back here. YDKSAB.

FFS if you think GGG's resume is even comparable to Froch's then you need to leave this forum before you embarrass yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      Lost some? He only lost to Kessler (which he later avenged) and Ward.

No shame in having Ward as the only fighter you faced that you didn't beat.
      so you're going to disagree with me on semantics? He lost 2 fights, that's some.

Comment

A prime Froch would have absolutely killed Golovkin, but at the monent, Golovkin is just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          either you're an idiot or you're straight up trolling.

You reek of yet another fanboy that hasn't a clue.

Go check the fanboy bible boxrec and come back here. Ydksab.

Ffs if you think ggg's resume is even comparable to froch's then you need to leave this forum before you embarrass yourself.
          ggg's resume might not be better but his skills are 10 times better than froch

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            A comment from that vid....''I bet it was easier building Mount Rushmore than fixing that battered old beak of his!''

Nah but seriously that is a quality nose job haha....always picture Michael Jackson's nose when hearing about nose jobs.
            LOL! Froch has a lucky nose.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              That would be truly legendary. He's already one of my top favorites of all time, but if he came back to fight Golovkin he'd only be behind Roy Jones. If he beat Golovkin after 2-3 years gone, he might be my all-time favorite. It would be one of the most memorable things I saw in boxing.
              Most definitely! He would also become my favourite of all time. But he could still be though.

Comment

Working...
              X