Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Andre Ward new reasons for not fighting Adonis Stevenson in an undisputed bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    I'd love to see you school Al bernstein on how to score a fight
    I can score fights better than majority of the media anyways whether it's Al Bernstein or Jim Lampley. You're acting as if they're some Godly entity and their word is infallible.
    The Krusher crushes people but he didn't crush Ward. Claiming the centre of the ring doesn't automatically mean you're the effective aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      I can score fights better than majority of the media anyways whether it's Al Bernstein or Jim Lampley. You're acting as if they're some Godly entity and their word is infallible.
      The Krusher crushes people but he didn't crush Ward. Claiming the centre of the ring doesn't automatically mean you're the effective aggressor.
      I love how you bring up jim lampley immediately, regardless of me deliberately not mentioning his name

But yeah i feel silly now..you've now convinced me a random dude on an internet forum know's more about boxing than one of the most respected guy's in boxing for the past 30 year's

Comment

I'm curious to see who prima donna Ward chooses to fight next as he will be looking for more than the $5mil that he just made for the Kov bout despite the fact that it was a bust for RNS.

He doesnt draw on ppv nor can he sell out an arena. He has to come to terms with the fact that he's worth about 1.5mil per fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          I love how you bring up jim lampley immediately, regardless of me deliberately not mentioning his name

But yeah i feel silly now..you've now convinced me a random dude on an internet forum know's more about boxing than one of the most respected guy's in boxing for the past 30 year's
          Men lie, women lie but post history doesn't.

I brought up Lampley because he's also part of the 73%. You can't be that fickle?.

You'd be surprised what 'random' people sign up to Boxing Scene. I'm not going to **** with the law of averages, so yeah what the hell do I know.

Comment

Ward vs Kovalev rematch is a much better fight than Ward Stevenson.

Comment

Men lie, women lie but post history doesn't.

I brought up Lampley because he's also part of the 73%. You can't be that fickle?.

You'd be surprised what 'random' people sign up to Boxing Scene. I'm not going to **** with the law of averages, so yeah what the hell do I know.
              I love how you're now blabbering on about nothing to do with our conversation. post history ? men women lying?

what on earth are you babbling on about, you sound mentally unstable chap.

Comment

Says someone who scored the fight for Ward! You're a funny chap! You do know the old adage, to be the Champ you have to BEAT The Champ! Something Ward didn't do even with his ugly mugging and cheap shotting style! Kovalev is to blame some as he didn't want to kill another man in the ring like he has before so he let off the gas when he should of went in for the kill in the second round and start of the 3rd! I think the rematch goes a little different with Kovalev throwing caution to the wind and coming in for the kill, if and that's a BIG IF, Ward doesn't develop a whopping yeast infection before then!

Comment

third eye is someone affiliated with stevenson

month after month that account only pops up for stevenson related threads

given that stevenson is basically an old convicted pedophile who has ducked everyone in his division do we believe he has a "crazed fan" who obsessively tracks stevenson threads/info? or just some cousin he's paying $20 a week

take a look at his post history
                  Last edited by ////; 11-30-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

He's contractually obligated to fight Kovalev again.
                    Knowing Ward, he's fully willing to go to court to lose again

Comment

"Ward gets no credit for fighting the 175 champ, Chad Dawson, at 168! He was drained!"

"Ward ducked Stevenson, The 175 champ, for not wanting to fight him at 168!

Comment

Working...
                      X