Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov: Golovkin Better Matchmaker Than Fighter; All Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korobov who? Also im curious about who GGG has faced that is smaller than him other than welterweight champion Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
      There are more and more boxers coming out saying that GGG is fighting smaller guys and questioning is matchmaking. I'm not saying that this is right, but it does make me wonder how a lot of the pro boxers view GGG as a competitor...
      GGG's taking heat for the big money fight he had with Brook, a fight Korobov would've jumped at. They leave out he got rejected by the other MW's - Saunders and Eubank. Korobov could atleast call out Lemieux. Curtis Stevens was looking for an opponent on the Ward/Kovalev ppv, Korobov could've stepped up for that rather than fight Scott Sigmond.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Golovkin basically wasted a year of his prime. Meanwhile the other too fighters have risen to the occasion. It's a damn shame.
        This year has been bad for boxing as a whole there has been no big star fights happening so I don't know what you mean by the other top fighters risen to the occasion... who?
        Carl Frampton?
        Gonzalez?
        There has been hardly any big fights at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          GGG's taking heat for the big money fight he had with Brook, a fight Korobov would've jumped at. They leave out he got rejected by the other MW's - Saunders and Eubank. Korobov could atleast call out Lemieux. Curtis Stevens was looking for an opponent on the Ward/Kovalev ppv, Korobov could've stepped up for that rather than fight Scott Sigmond.
          Didn't BJS duck Curtis Stevens?
          Everyone is kinda rattled about the prospect of fighting Curtis the guy is legitimate too bad boxing has became a game of blame the guy who wants to fight the best over not blaming the talented boxers who want to protect their 0.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
            Korobov is really pretty good fighter. Russians were expecting great successes from him but he lost against Andy Lee. It was a big surprise for me. Korobov is more talented than GGG's previous opponents like Lemieux, Wade, Stevens, Murray, Geale, Macklin... GGG vs Korobov sounds good!
            Yeah so does Bernard Hopkins vs GGG

Korobov needs to do something to earn a shot, beating bums does not show your back, another bum looking a payday

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              This year has been bad for boxing as a whole there has been no big star fights happening so I don't know what you mean by the other top fighters risen to the occasion... who?
              Carl Frampton?
              Gonzalez?
              There has been hardly any big fights at all.
              So Ward vs. Kovalev didn't happen? Lomachenko didn't just embarrass Walters? Crawford didn't beat the #2 JWW? And I can go on but you get the point. Lmao it's so easy for Golovkin fans to ignore the rest of the boxing world eh? Those fighters had movement this year. Golovkin has had NONE.

Comment

korobov's brains still scrambled from the right hook he took from andy lee

Comment

Golovkin is wasting his talent and ability staying at 160. The division is thin and the top fighters are reluctant to fight him.

That said, he'd absolutely ruin Korobov.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    GGG should fight a Eastern Euro fighter but Korobov isn't the guy he should fight Sergiy Derevyanchenko and Ievgen Khytrov those are the two I'd much rather see him face too bad Andy Lee got to fight Korobov when they were battling it out for the WBO vacant strap.
                    I'd prefer Derev vs. Khytrov rather than GGG vs. either guy. That could be the co-main to GGG/Jacobs.

Comment

Good thing he is a better matchmaker than fighter, as it is people are ducking. Imagine if he was a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X