Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo Why are "Fans" of the "Slick Bruva" Boxing Hating on a Slick Bruva Like Loma?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we have are a bunch of insecure guys who want to create imaginary enemies. You guys with these threads are left there with your dicks in your hands because you can't even support your argument.
    I've had 3 idiots (maybe more) try to call me out because they were hoping I would be pissed. lol

If you thought Ward supporters were naturally going to want Loma to lose, the joke is on your for being such a simple minded twat.

Comment

Seriously? I've been a fan of Loma since he won his first gold medal. But being associated with users like you makes me cringe. ****ing bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Huh? I said I've seen none so far, then you showed me a few examples. So yeah, now there is just a few. What's confusing to you about that?

The point is that the vast majority of posters expected Lomachenko to win and enjoy watching Lomachenko fight. You are linking threads with posters like Cheeseburger, who has made fewer than 200 posts in his 5 years of existence, as evidence that there is some large conspiracy by pro-black boxing fans against all white fighters and I'm saying that that is weak.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=719583

you've exposed yourself like the mainstream media has brometheus....

and to think i thought you were actually a good poster.....

go watch some rap city.

Comment

Loma the slickest bruvva out there and he white.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            that's racism.

plain and simple.

you've been reported to Trump Towers.

you done did it now......

Comment

sterling archer is spot on with this thread, sick of **** i read on here on a daily basis. 'walters took a dive' 'walters inactivity caught up with him' 'lomachenko was dirty' 'lomachenko no good cause he lost to salido' 'lomachenkos unproven until he fights another fighter with salidos style' some of the crap ive been reading. why dont you just shut the **** up *****ing and give the guy some credit for winning the fight and winning every round. sad how walters suddenly has gone from a beast to a bum in the space of a few hours in order to discredit lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I would argue it's slightly beta behaviour to complain about people "hating" on a fighter you like.
                ^Indeed. Not to mention the played-out "cuck" term being thrown in there.

He looks to be one of these guys that digs the hole deeper when he embarrasses himself. Let's see how far he takes this.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702351

ders no hate doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=719583

you've exposed yourself like the mainstream media has brometheus....

and to think i thought you were actually a good poster.....

go watch some rap city.

Why are you posting threads where the opening poster is picking Walters to beat Loma and saying it's an hate thread? Having a different opinion isn't hating.

Comment

Working...
                    X