No announcement yet.

Walters would kill Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walters would kill Lomachenko

Honestly, Lomachenko is not even in the same class as Walters.

Rigo got knocked down by Donaire and had to decision him. Walters just brutally destroys him in 6 rounds.

Walters got a controversial draw against Sosa in a fight that he won. Sosa then went on to beat Fortuna, who all non-experts thought would beat Sosa.

Besides that, Walters is also big, strong and undefeated. Salido would probably last 5 rounds at most if he fought Walters.

I do think that Lomachenko MAYBE could go the distance against Walters, though. Lomachenko is very skilled and when he feels the pain, he will know how to survive.

basically reverse everything you said and you'll be about right. Loma beats him easily

Comment

That's why Walters ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        That's why Walters ducked him.
        LOL, boy, Lomachenko's manager made soo many excuses to not fight Walters.
        http://******.craveonline.com/news/3...w-says-manager

When they finally had to challenge him because people realized they were cowards, they didn't offer Walters an acceptable purse.

Lomachenko doesn't want any part of Walters.

Comment

I love both of them. They are both great. I am not sure who would win if they fought. Your opinion on who would win means nothing to me. I consider you an arrogant, know it all bragger who is not a boxing expert. You don't have some mysterious power to know who will win fights before they happen. Your predictions will sometimes be correct and sometimes wrong just like everyone else. If you are half as good at picking the winners of future fights as you say you are you should be a billionaire from all your winnings on fight bets. You aren't a billionaire, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            LOL, boy, Lomachenko's manager made soo many excuses to not fight Walters.
            http://******.craveonline.com/news/3...w-says-manager

When they finally had to challenge him because people realized they were cowards, they didn't offer Walters an acceptable purse.

Lomachenko doesn't want any part of Walters.
            An acceptable purse? You mean a career high purse? What about Loma offering Walters 300k if he beat him?

Comment

i dont see what your analysis has to do with lomachenko lol, comparing him to rigo more than anything

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                i dont see what your analysis has to do with lomachenko lol, comparing him to rigo more than anything
                The op is a wackjob, he thinks lomachenko ducked walters lmfao when walters turned down a career high payday to fight him, and even offered him 300k if he beat him. The winner would have took 900k and the loser 600k.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  Honestly, Lomachenko is not even in the same class as Walters.

Rigo got knocked down by Donaire and had to decision him. Walters just brutally destroys him in 6 rounds.

Walters got a controversial draw against Sosa in a fight that he won. Sosa then went on to beat Fortuna, who all non-experts thought would beat Sosa.

Besides that, Walters is also big, strong and undefeated. Salido would probably last 5 rounds at most if he fought Walters.

I do think that Lomachenko MAYBE could go the distance against Walters, though. Lomachenko is very skilled and when he feels the pain, he will know how to survive.

I love how you inject triangle theories as your truth and evidence LOL. Nothing like style differences or anything else needed.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I love both of them. They are both great. I am not sure who would win if they fought. Your opinion on who would win means nothing to me. I consider you an arrogant, know it all bragger who is not a boxing expert. You don't have some mysterious power to know who will win fights before they happen. Your predictions will sometimes be correct and sometimes wrong just like everyone else. If you are half as good at picking the winners of future fights as you say you are you should be a billionaire from all your winnings on fight bets. You aren't a billionaire, are you?
                    has made one half decent prediction win, frampton v santa cruz. the rest hes gone with the heavy favourite. joshua must have been like 1/50 against breazele, hardly a difficult prediction

Comment

Working...
                    X