Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great show loma put on tonight, showed great footwork, ability to punch from different angles, ring generalship, and great defense. Wish walters had more heart, looked like loma was just getting warmed up. Think he could have stopped him earlier if he pressed the action, walters wasn't doing anything to keep him honest. He must now avenge his loss, and if successful, move up to bigger fights. After salido beat him i thought he was just a hype job, but he gets better and better every fight. Imo he is a top 10 p4p, just have to see more of him against better fighters. He has turned into one of them, "must see fighters", everytime he steps in the ring.

Comment

• Walters need to watch JCC vs meldrick taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        If you're hurt, that's one thing. But quitting simply because you're getting outclassed? Shameful ****. True champions continue forward because there's always that chance of victory until the fight lasts through all 12 rounds.
        There`s no way it was gonna go the full 12 rounds and Walters knew that. That`s why he quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Pound for pound #1 and fighter of the year right there. Wow.
          Hes not there yet but im sure he will be there in 2-3 years.
          I think this would be a good list right now: (If you think Kovalev won against Ward)
          1. Kovalev
          2. Gonzales
          3. Ward
          4. Lomachenko
          5. GGG
          Last edited by Tobi.G; 11-27-2016, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• too ambitious for anyone to come into a top level fight after a year off.. Walters only had 2 fights against Marriaga and Sosa since beating Donaire in 2014..

Comment

• loma to walters "sit yo a** down!"

Comment

• There are levels to this game...

Comment

• That is what a great pound for pound fighter looks like, not the clinch-fest impostor that got a gift last week. Great performance by Loma, and thankfully he took it out of the judges' hands.

Comment

• loma the new face of BOXING.

Comment

• This is why I said I wasn't all that interested in this fight.

Loma is really good, Walters is just big. I fully expected this to be one sided, just didn't expect the bigger man to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X