Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This not only makes Walters look bad, but Loma will get a lot of heat as well.
    Loma did what he said he was going to do.
    Study him in the first four rounds and then go.
    Walters just called it a day once Loma was starting to play with him.
    He stole the shine.

This will hurt Walters. If he thought he was inactive before then good luck.

Comment

He made Walters look like a ranked amateur, and how casual it was for him to quit, man, Walters doesn't have that championship heart on the highest level. I have no room to call him a coward, or anything, but how easy it was for him to quit, unforgivable.

Also, Loma would get racked by Manny. He doesn't have near the power to get Manny's respect, and Manny will for sure catch him with a stinger or 50. And it didn't even look like Loma was hurting Walters like that, but when you can't hit anything, and all that's happening is you getting hit, gotta feel miserable in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Looks like we have another African Assassin on our hands!
        Such as damn predictable response from you!

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
          considering that most people thought Ward lost the fight (75%) i would say it is safe to say that that specific win doesn't propel him to the p4p number 1. Skill wise Loma has better skills than Ward... or at least looks much better in the ring.
          If you are talking about most people who post on BoxingScene message board, you are right. If you are talking about most fans in general, you are dead wrong. I had Ward winning the fight by one round.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            You're not even from the *******...but you share his same skin color..looks like white boys have finally found their one!!
            Loma is mad nice he is skilled very skilled..the type of talent white people can create once every couple of thousand years.Hold on to 5his guys balls super tight because he is all you have...But I'm no hater, he will not lose for a long time..he can truly box
            My mother's grandparents are from *******...

Me and Loma could pass as brothers, easily. Heh, although I'd dwarf him height-wise...

Kovalev just pissed on Ward last week too! That's two in a row for the White boyz.

This ain't the 60's - 90's no more... Boxing talent ain't centered in USA anymore... It's truly a global sport, with the European presence coming more and more dominant as the years pass. I think there are actually more White champions than blacks now... In fact, I'm damn positive there are.

Looking back at the movie "the great white hype" is just too funny! The script has definitely been flipped! LOL, HW boxing has been looking for the next "great black hope" for over a decade now in the HW division...

Like Bob Dylan said - "The times, they are a changing"!

Comment

FU Walters!!!

Big fan. Made a couple of threads years ago about how you deserved P4P status. You're a b^tch!

And you went out like a b^tch!!

Started backtracking on you when it looked obvious you priced yourself out of Loma. Now with the fall of PBC you had no choice, and you took the fight. I still had hopes for you, and your jab and body punches were good, but you folded the second things began going south. And then gave that pathetic excuse.

Credit must go to Lomachenko also. Between Russell Jr., Walters, and being the only guy Rigo ducked (although to be fair Rigo was too small. Still don't talk about a guy if you wont face him) Mr. Loma is on a killer streak. Bring on that putito salido and watch Salido get clowned this time.

Also bring on Mikey Garcia. Thats 2 boxing animals. Of course give Loma the time he needs to reach Mikey's weight, but that's the fight i want to see.

Mr. Loma is on another level! Boxing god for the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                ya me either only rigo could give him a fight and hes getting old
                Maybe a few years ago, but with so much inactivity, and at his age, even I would favor Lomachenko over Rigondeaux.

I wish we got to see that fight when it could be made.

Rigondeaux is the only fighter that could challenge Lomachenko.

I think he would take apart Pacquaio at this point.

Nobody in or around his weight class can even pretend to pose a challenge for him.

Comment

This wasn't the Walters that fought Sosa.Arum put Walters on the shelf for a year no tune up fed him to Lomachenko.I knew he would lose

Comment

GGG, Loma, Crawford, and Spence Jr., are all in need of a really good opponent! Thus far, I see Spence Jr. with a chance to become great, if he gets a fight with Brook! GGG has no choice but to wait for Canelo! Arum will determine who is the face of Top Rank by choosing Pacquiao's next opponent. I believe it will be Lomachenko! Lastly, I think Crawford gets Troyanovsky or Broner after Molina, and then goes to 147!

Comment

• and y'all clown on Cotto for taking a knee. Smh. At least he was getting pummeled when quitting.

Comment

Working...
                      X