Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    exposed how? expose means a weakness that future opponents can exploit..what weakness did ward show that night?
    He doesn't know what exposed means...12 year olds are ******, give him a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I haven't seen the fight so I can't comment but I'm not surprised by the outcome. Lomachenko is a special fighter and it takes a lot more than a guy with a big punch to beat him. Salido is rugged veteran with a suffocating offense. I actually thought it was a little arrogant of Team Lomachenko to put him against Salido so early even though I thought he held his own. The Russell win was impressive but I would still to like to see a rematch. I still favor Lomachenko but I don't think we saw the best Gary Russell that night. I can't think of anyone that could beat him right now. If he fought Pacquioa it would be an interesting test because that would be a whole other level of competition and it would definitely push him to the top of any p4p list.

Finally, given the tribal instincts of some of the people on here I'm not surprised by some of the comments on here either.
      I really can't believe how blatantly racist NSB is. It's always here, but when I first joined up people at least tried to hide it. Two weeks of top notch fights and NSB can't stop arguing about racial superiority, as if these ****ing fights are some final battle to prove white or black fighters are better.

****ing ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Yeah, GayLoveKin ducked one, Sergey just lost to the same one, Wladimir got knocked out by one, and the list goes on. You're simply a racist simpleton
        serge won the fight Klit KO'd the guy the beat him Klit bros dominated and destroyed generation of "gifted" black fighters for 15 years. you will NEVER see more dominate HW's then them. GGG same domination as MW. you black panthers hate the fact that your con job is coming to an end

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          serge won the fight Klit KO'd the guy the beat him Klit bros dominated and destroyed generation of "gifted" black fighters for 15 years. you will NEVER see more dominate HW's then them. GGG same domination as MW. you black panthers hate the fact that your con job is coming to an end
          Lol...I'm white, just not ******, unlike yourself.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/505927 see the L? People in denial lmao!!!

There you have it hitler wannabe

Comment

• Walters should retire after QUITTING mid fight sad to see

Walters career ended on the QUIT. There should never be another Walters fight forced on boxing fans in the USA ever again. When a man quits a fight and gives up, it's worse than a devastating KO. Living as a quitter with no heart is about as low as a fighter could stoop. Quitting is deplorable.

Comment

Lol...I'm white, just not ******, unlike yourself.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/505927 see the L? People in denial lmao!!!

There you have it hitler wannabe
              yea and I am a Chinese ballet dancer

Comment

yea and I am a Chinese ballet dancer
                Really? You gonna be in the Olympics?

Comment

Really? You gonna be in the Olympics?
                  as long as I can get PED exemptions like the US "athletes" got

Comment

as long as I can get PED exemptions like the US "athletes" got
                    Well, you should know the Russians are the ones who started that trend then right?

Comment

• Let me ask you this there nacho diddly, you do realize where golovkin is from right? He's just as much Asian as "white"...so that's ok to you right? That's not the pure white race your buddy Adolf wanted though.

Comment

Working...
                      X