No announcement yet.

Which was the worse robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
    No one, Please watch Joel Tambwe Djeko - Craig Kennedy fight. The most unfair win I have ever seen so, im still cant believe my eyes. I see so many fights like this in UK. If you cant knockout your opponent, you lost fight definitely!
    Djeko knocked him down two times, beat the shit out of him and still lost.

Comment

close fight = robbery

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
        No one, Please watch Joel Tambwe Djeko - Craig Kennedy fight. The most unfair win I have ever seen so, im still cant believe my eyes. I see so many fights like this in UK. If you cant knockout your opponent, you lost fight definitely!
        yeah the judges here are awful. It makes me laugh though cause a lot of the pundits and the casuals over here make a massive deal when a fight is in germany, regarding it being bias, when the UK really is just as bad, possibly even worse now.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          close fight = robbery
          it was a close robbery. that shold make everyone happy

Comment

Mayweather-Castillo was worse. And if someone doesn't think so, they are either a ***** or Kov fan.

Ward-Kovalev was a close fight that Ward barely edged out. With Mayweather-Castillo, Floyd was gifted a decision that he didn't deserve.

Comment

I think they were both robberies, but Mayweather-Castillo was a bit closer.

Kovalev CLEARLY won, I had it 116-111 being generous to Ward.

Anything from 115-112 (giving Ward all three close rounds) to 117-110 (giving Kovalev the three close rounds).

Comment

Froch - Dirrell

Comment

Comment

castillo - mayweather was one of the greatest robbery in sports history.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                      castillo - mayweather was one of the greatest robbery in sports history.
                      Las Vegas is probably the most corrupt city in the world for boxing.

No wonder, it was built by organized crime lords.

Comment

Working...
                      X