Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Not Happy With Selection of Officials for Ward-Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sulaiman View Post
    waaaaah, the judges

waaaaah the referee

is there anyone you forgot to blame ?

man, blaming the judges/referee really is the weakest crybaby excuse you could make

that was ALWAYS going to happen

I picked that result perfectly, but the posters who guessed that the excuses would flow immediately after that fight were even more correct LMAO

cry b1tches !

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      2 fun facts
      -Sergey has fought in Vegas more then Ward.
      -Ward has fought outside the US more then Vegas.

LMAO

b,b,b,b,but.......

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        "How can a champion to go to another country and box with four officials, who hail from the country of the boxer who is the challenger?

Am I missing something? Kovalev has fought most of his career in America. He's based in America. He's fought in Vegas more times than Ward. He has an agreement with MGM. Kovalev is an American fighter like GGG. And the WBC had nothing to do with this fight......
        u might be missing your brain, go look in the garbage can.

Comment

is there anyone you forgot to blame ?

cry b1tches !

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Ward is with Roc Nation which is part of the Illuminati,

oh right, the Illuminati, how could I have forgotten ?

wouldn't it be easier to admit that was a debatable decision in a very close fight that could have gone either way..... ?

Comment

It was Duva who insisted Vegas, where the rules say the judges must be local. Duva even got Nevada to change one of the judges to her licking. She could have gone to New York where they could have used foreign judges, but I guess money was more important to her.

Comment

I have no issues with people who scored it for Kovalev but I do take issues who agreed with lettermans card. everyone I see post their round by round that says a robbery has round 9 wide for kovalev when it was the most obvious ward round.

I could easily see peoples argument 6-6 and kovalev winning by a point. hell I'd even humour 7-5 koalev. but majority of Kovalev fans say blind robbery kovalev won 9-10 rounds

Comment

There's a fckin ****** idiot in this thread that's seriously blaming the ILLUMINATI for Kovalev losing

And WE'RE the ****** idiots if we don't agree..

And he's serious!

BWaHaahahaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
                  lol. Idiot. Ward rushed in with his head, initiating every foul. Kovalev just defended himself. Ward's head has already ruined careers like kessler's. Kovalev had no choice but to put his arm over ward's head otherwise ward could raise his head into kovalev's face.

We all know ward has always been the dirty fighter. Not kovalev. But keep making excuses for your hero andre ward. If my favorite fighter got schooled despite having the ref in his pocket, i'd be making excuses too. At least, if i was a fan boy who couldn't face reality, like you.
                  you dummy kovalev was head locking ward on purpose all night because his fat lazy ass was gassing out hahahaha.... I know its hard to admit for a casual groupie like yourself..... All that power with no inside game so he hugged all night like a koward.....

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    u might be missing your brain, go look in the garbage can.
                    What part was incorrect?

Comment

Everywhere I look Wards "win" is being lambasted and lookin more tenuous lol

Comment

Working...
                      X