Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Not Happy With Selection of Officials for Ward-Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

America are cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      There's a fckin ****** idiot in this thread that's seriously blaming the ILLUMINATI for Kovalev losing

And WE'RE the stupid idiots if we don't agree..

And he's serious!

BWaHaahahaaHA!!!
      BWaHaahahaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        The WBC is gaining back a little bit of its credibility after the Mayweather disaster and all the Canelo favoritism.

Kovalev-Ward was a joke. I was open to becoming a Ward fan after he proved me wrong taking this fight, but the way he fouled all night, and the corruption, and his gloating over the corruption rather than apologizing for it, has made me very resistant to ever supporting for him. At this point I will lose all respect for Ward if he doesn't rematch Kovalev by March. Even then, the fight wasn't close enough to really warrant a rematch. Ward showed he wasn't in Kovalev's class in terms of boxing, and the only way he could make rounds close enough for his corrupt judges to steal for him was by using UFC tactics.

It was a shameful night for boxing and I'm glad at least a few people are speaking out about it. The only way Ward can win respect back is with an immediate rematch where he doesn't foul anymore, but he's done that his whole career and doesn't seem to have much else in his skill set besides fouls and a wonderful jab/hook, but that's it and he barely used it against Kovalev because Kovalev outboxed him so clearly. So at this point I am done with Ward and just hope he loses even more clearly next time so that HBO will stop showing his fights and boxing can turn its attention to more talented, exciting fighters who don't need to cheat to even be competitive at the top level.

I love boxers personally. Rigondeaux, Lomachaneko, this is true boxing. Angles, speed, power, zero holding, zero fouling, no home cooking. Just pure ability. Fighters like Ward? He is everything that is wrong with boxing now. As long as the American boxing establishment continues to put all its money and corruption behind fighters like Ward, boxing will continue its sharp, sharp decline. But they think Ward will make a superfight with GGG and they want the money, so they robbed Kovalev.
        Well said well written I like the way you. Capture the moment. It seems like not only myself but a lot of others have in the media as well as fellow boxers are disgusted with that decision. I also like the way you summed up the fact that the Ward Camp as well as his followers arrogant in the fact that they were Unapologetic about this victory. Kovalev was the superior boxer. Ward turned it into a street fight not a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Are you both idiots? What does who has fought more in Vegas have anything to do with it? Vegas is in America. Ward is an Olympic gold medalist. Ward is with Roc Nation which is part of the Illuminati, whatever you consider the Illuminati to be, they are connected.
          Are you an idiot? Why would it matter where the judges are from if Roc Nation is down with the Illuminati? The Illuminati controls the world not just Vegas judges. Kovalev was catching a L from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
            Suliman needs to mind his damn business. This fight had nothing to do with him or the belt Adonis is holding hostage!
            That doesn't make it any less wrong on what he is saying. Anywhere else in the world at least they allowed one international ref (just to save face maybe) but here was blatant.

Comment

SaulimN should be more concerned with the Judges in place when Canelo fights for the green strap

Lara,Mayweather& Cotto scorecards have all been questionable at best

Comment

Illuminati confirmed

Comment

Who cares ......just make the rematch with neutral judges and that pony referee Byrd ...problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    SaulimN should be more concerned with the Judges in place when Canelo fights for the green strap

Lara,Mayweather& Cotto scorecards have all been questionable at best
                    ???? Cotto? I get Mayweather. But Cotto??? And *** runaway bride. dude talked all that SHT and RAN like a BIATCH. Stunk the place up soo bad it looks months to remove that stank.

Comment

If anything, Byrd helped Kovalev. Kovalev had no interest in fighting Ward on the inside. And basically grabbed him whenever Andre got close to him. Early in the fight, Ward couldn't do anything about it because Kovalev was so much stronger. But as Kovalev faded down the stretch and Byrd let them work outta clinches a lil more, Ward got the better of it. Kovalev easily could have been penalized for excessive holding. I'm curious to see how the rematch plays out if he's not allowed to simply grab Ward and haa to fight when Ward gets inside his jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X