Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Right Shoulder at 100% Will Help A lot With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    am i crazy for thinking that fight could've gone either way? the consensus seems to be "floyd schooled him" or it was a wipe out..i didn't see that, with all this talk about "swing rounds" after ward vs kov i think there were a bunch of swing rounds in may vs pac..a swing round is basically a round where neither guy edges the other, at that point u have to pick the STYLE you favor, since judges never score rounds even..so it seems the ppl that say floyd wiped him out gave ALL the swing rounds to him ..

with that said i dont believe for a minute manny was injured, nothing in the fight indicated that..but what if it was all a plot to stage a rematch regardless.. we're talking about guys who made $100 mill apiece to spar each other . .and contrary to how ppl may feel a pacquiao rematch will make floyd the most money possible and we know that's all he cares about.

1. You are crazy. Manny was schooled. He looked like an amateur lunging in only to hit air. Remember Manny landed ZERO punches in the first round. That's bad.

2. The "injury plot" was so they can abuse TORADOL on fight night and use the controvesial Platelet Rich Plasma treatment to legally dope.

Comment

When Manny loses he will just blame something else. History proves that if he loses he has an excuse why instead of owning up. Shoulder is 100%? Big deal cause it didn't affect anything in the first fight.

Comment

shoulder at 100%...

Pacquaio you said the same thing before the fight last time.

Then after your first day at the Mayweather School of Boxing, it was oh my shoulder has been messed up for weeks.

"Yesterday I was lying but today I'm telling the truth"
        like father, like son.

Comment

I'm liking the fact that these types of threads aren't a million pages. It seems that people are finally moving on from the dumbness that ran this place for a long time. By the way, the first fight wasn't even close and Manny could have had eight arms he still gets son'd.

Comment

*Sigh* if only I could believe you, Manny. Then why did you throw LESS punches against Bradley AND Vargas than you did against Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              "...will help out with Mayweather"
              I love Manny but Floyd has become his imaginary friend now. Unless Manny knows some behind-the-scenes shyt that we're all oblivious to, he's starting to sound a little nutty talking about a fight that a retired Mayweather has shown zero interest in.
              Yeah bro, I think it comes down to lack of brains, he's said some pretty stupid *****, he's always seemed kind of mentally ******ed when I think about all the times he opens his mouth, good exciting fighter, but no brains.

Comment

Manny in his prime, with knockout power, had a chance to catch Mayweather. Unfortunately it doesn't appear he quite has that anymore and he won't be outboxing money for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  1. You are crazy. Manny was schooled. He looked like an amateur lunging in only to hit air. Remember Manny landed ZERO punches in the first round. That's bad.

2. The "injury plot" was so they can abuse TORADOL on fight night and use the controvesial Platelet Rich Plasma treatment to legally dope.
                  Its soooooo refreshing when a non fanboy posts facts, not a lot of pact@rd$ will like your post, but its a good call IMO, he really needs to stfu and get over the schooling Floyd gave him.
                  Last edited by RememberTUA?; 11-25-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Does the word desperate come to anyone's mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      This video is pure kryptonite to the losers trolling around saying Floyd won that fight. Keep owning these pukes.

Comment

Working...
                      X