Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Right Shoulder at 100% Will Help A lot With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    The only fight Pacquiao really wants is the Mayweather rematch if the fight happens Pacquiao would have to change tactics use the ring let Mayweather walk him down use speed angles in and out style he is to small to pressure Mayweather Maidana was like 16 pounds heavier fight night his pressure was more successful Berto was to small to his pressure was ineffective
    Berto is a conventional puncher compared to Maidana.

Maidana is one of the few modern fighters that still employs the right hook.

It has nothing to do with weight.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      Yea then you woke up realized it was a dream and you were beating yourself off with one hand
      Lmfaaaaoooooooooooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Berto is a conventional puncher compared to Maidana.

Maidana is one of the few modern fighters that still employs the right hook.

It has nothing to do with weight.
        Maidana was able to over power Mayweather when he had him against the ropes.Berto couldn't when he had Mayweather against the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          The now 100% shoulder threw less punches than the broken one .....

Give us a break with the BS how stupid do they think people are .
          Without fcking question

The realest post in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            Yea then you woke up realized it was a dream and you were beating yourself off with one hand

BWaHaahahaaHA!!

Comment

His shoulder being 100% only means he'll have to come up with a new excuse when he loses to Mayweather just as easily as the first time. I imagine an elbow injury from years ago we'll be hearing about for the first time, tight calves, or the wrong socks will be to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                His shoulder being 100% only means he'll have to come up with a new excuse when he loses to Mayweather just as easily as the first time. I imagine an elbow injury from years ago we'll be hearing about for the first time, tight calves, or the wrong socks will be to blame.
                There's always the juicing excuse??? Or he kept stepping on Manny's toes?? Hes used those two recently.... I always LMAOff when P actards accuse other boxers of juicing.

Comment

The man who once said Floyd was running scared of him is now all but begging him for a rematch just for a payday...

Comment

am i crazy for thinking that fight could've gone either way? the consensus seems to be "floyd schooled him" or it was a wipe out..i didn't see that, with all this talk about "swing rounds" after ward vs kov i think there were a bunch of swing rounds in may vs pac..a swing round is basically a round where neither guy edges the other, at that point u have to pick the STYLE you favor, since judges never score rounds even..so it seems the ppl that say floyd wiped him out gave ALL the swing rounds to him ..

with that said i dont believe for a minute manny was injured, nothing in the fight indicated that..but what if it was all a plot to stage a rematch regardless.. we're talking about guys who made $100 mill apiece to spar each other . .and contrary to how ppl may feel a pacquiao rematch will make floyd the most money possible and we know that's all he cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      Or he broke an eyelash and couldn't see from the 3rd round

Comment

Working...
                      X