Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James "Boilermaker" Jeffries - The ORIGINAL "Great White Hope" Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is the great white hope today?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      ...bu bu but none of that stopped you from dedicating a post to a white racist.
      ^^^^^mmmmmhhmmmmm

All those turn of the century heavyweights lacked balls....except Burns, and Corbett....most of those so called "world champions" drew the color line and i hold it against all of them...it affects their legacy, and that "the old timers fought everybody" crap is just a myth....boxing was alot dirtier in the past and often times rigged.......the champions pre 1950 as well drew the color line and "colored" world championships were being fought for up until the late 1930s....in the 1940s many titles were frozen cuz of WWII and guys like black murderers row were forced to fight each other dozens of times

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        .......Gennady.......Triple G......Golovkin

even though he was born in asia, 2 a korean mother and russian father....both asian by DNA and geographical location......when was khazakistan ever in Europe lol......well he has the complexion for the right connections....american born europeans love this guy, make excuses why his resume is ass for a p4p fighter but have went hard at more proven fighters for years

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          ^^^^^mmmmmhhmmmmm

All those turn of the century heavyweights lacked balls....except Burns, and Corbett....most of those so called "world champions" drew the color line and i hold it against all of them...it affects their legacy, and that "the old timers fought everybody" crap is just a myth....boxing was alot dirtier in the past and often times rigged.......the champions pre 1950 as well drew the color line and "colored" world championships were being fought for up until the late 1930s....in the 1940s many titles were frozen cuz of WWII and guys like black murderers row were forced to fight each other dozens of times
          Jack Dempsey wanted no parts.

Comment

the sad part is....they are the minority....people of european descent only make up 9% of the worlds population.

"minority" is a term they use in reference to importance, not so much numerical or statistical accuracy as far as population.
            Yea I know. I use the term in a mocking manner.

Comment

.......Gennady.......Triple G......Golovkin

even though he was born in asia, 2 a korean mother and russian father....both asian by DNA and geographical location......when was khazakistan ever in Europe lol......well he has the complexion for the right connections....american born europeans love this guy, make excuses why his resume is ass for a p4p fighter but have went hard at more proven fighters for years
              Yeah I see it clearly, sucks that hes caught up in that by his "fans" hes actually a likable guy. there is no excuse that rigo, loma, walters, broner, etc all have better resumes than a guy with all those fights tho

Comment

Jack Dempsey wanted no parts.
                his overrated azz can lick my black balls.....legend my azz....dude wouldnt fight the best.....Harry Wills and George Godfrey wouldve been better than Carpentier and others

Comment

his overrated azz can lick my black balls.....legend my azz....dude wouldnt fight the best.....Harry Wills and George Godfrey wouldve been better than Carpentier and others
                  Notice the OP trying to distance himself from this thread he started.

Comment

Notice the OP trying to distance himself from this thread he started.

I literally posted 4 mins ago.

You make me laugh.

I made this thread for this very purpose, it goes way over your heard.

realpugilist knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X