No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Young Boxer Dies After Being Knocked Out in First Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    That's because you underrate Kovalev's power. If you watch Kovalev's other fights and see guys get hurt by single jabs, and then you compare that to the dude eating 20-30 big shots per round, just because he's keeping his balance most the time doesn't mean it looked okay. It was a beating all night from probably the most deceptive puncher in the sport in terms of shots that look like they might not hurt that much, but actually do huge damage.
    Top fighters like ward are in phenominal shape and have huge muscles in the neck and traps that can absorb the heavy blows with ease. Then you take a little rod salka and he gets his clock cleaned and could die because he cant

Comment

R.I.P. champ

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Not the best ending to your sig for this thread.... heh.

This article is misleading BTW. They say he died from one punch... but at the end of the 12th round. It was probably a mismatch where they let him get beat up all night. But who knows.
        Most likely it was probably like a 4 round fight since it was his first fight and he lost to a 17 year old who may of only had a couple fights himself. This is too sad.

Comment

RIP young man!!

Fact of the matter is boxing is a tough hustle.

For every fighter that dies in the ring, there are many more who walk around as damaged goods from too many brutal fights and not much to show for it!!

As i watched the "fight" between Danny Garcia and Samuel Vargas I could not help but shake my head at the sheer mismatch. Mismatch going in and Samuel was nothing more than a human punching bag.

Could not help but wonder who would sanction this and how much Vargas was being paid to take a beating.

He did not die but he left a piece of himself in the ring that night.

Yes boxing is a tough hustle!!

Comment

R.I.P

Tragic news.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
              That's really sad news! This is a reminder of how tough this sport is. And this should help people to respect every person that steps in the ring instead of calling them 'bums'. RIP champ.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                A young boxer has died after being knocked unconscious by a single punch during his first fight. Kuba Moczyk had been in a coma with a bleed on the brain following the blow, which came during the final round of a boxing match in Great Yarmouth on Saturday.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Rip young fella

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                  Rip young fella
                  @Left Hook Tua

Look at this cats username

Comment

too bad this didnt happen to zelenoff instead of this young man

Comment

I just fought last night.. (link in training vid section) & the only tests they administered was a pre fight physical.. dr. just asked a few questions.. do u smoke do u drink have you been injured any injuries leading up to the fight look left look right bend left bend right squat down... and that was it

was this a pro bout? the guy he was fighting was 17 which leads me to believe it was an AM fight? did he have headgear?

rip man

Comment

Working...
                      X