No announcement yet.

You have to "take" a champion's title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    You're a big headed (balding) and deluded 50 year old. You posted a video hitting the heavy bag looking like a complete novice and got laughed at, but you still thought you were good. Anyone that saw that can't take you serious.
    Honestly if any one wants to know what I look like they could just go to my profile ,im sure im ALL muscle and pretty good looking...lol

On the other hand you cant and well...i'll leave it at that.

Third...well...you also cant post anything ,you cant because you don't even train. We can see I do b/c THAT vid shows extreme body punching damage and what would actually happen if I were to hit a average person LIKE you,b/c you don't know what you are talking about and never been in a ring or even hit a SPEED bag before. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Honestly if any one wants to know what I look like they could just go to my profile ,im sure im ALL muscle and pretty good looking...lol

On the other hand you cant and well...i'll leave it at that.

Third...well...you also cant post anything ,you cant because you don't even train. We can see I do b/c THAT vid shows extreme body punching damage and what would actually happen if I were to hit a average person LIKE you,b/c you don't know what you are talking about and never been in a ring or even hit a SPEED bag before. lol
      You got called out on your bullshit in the thread and you abandoned it.

"extreme body punching damage" this is why you can't be taken serious, you're deluded.

Comment

You got called out on your bullshit in the thread and you abandoned it.

"extreme body punching damage" this is why you can't be taken serious, you're deluded.
        Yes mr. no nobody...keep in mind I have opened invites to my gym for kids like you..just remember look at my sig pic before you open your mouth...again fool ...OPEN invites for you or ANY one thinks they are tough guys???lol

Comment

Yes mr. no nobody...keep in mind I have opened invites to my gym for kids like you..just remember look at my sig pic before you open your mouth...again fool ...OPEN invites for you or ANY one thinks they are tough guys???lol
          Charlie Z 2.0

Comment

Charlie Z 2.0
            that's what I thought.

Comment

Charlie Z 2.0

wHO WINS, 4 rounds,

Isaac Clarke or juggernaut666

Comment

that's what I thought.
                Why would i go to America to beat up a greasy balding 50 year old?

Comment

Why would i go to America to beat up a greasy balding 50 year old?
                  Thats what I thought another out of country tough guy...lol

Comment

Thats what I thought another out of country tough guy...lol
                    You're the one claiming to be tough, claiming you have boxing experience but looking lost on the heavy bag. You're a bullshitter. A ****ing loser that has to invent stories to feel like somebody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      You said "pro boxing is only about damage". I said pro boxing isn't all about damage. You certainly seemed to imply that only damage matters to me with your usage of "only".

I don't wanna get into talking particular rounds cuz those debates are as boring as resume debates & can be super subjective & guys often have huge blind spots for guys they like or hate that make those debates huge wastes of times. I've also become bored with judging fights by round, like I used to love doing, & just like enjoying the actual fight without considering who's winning or losing a particular round.

One thing I'll say is that over the couple decades I've been watching boxing I've noticed that power punches landed usually tell the story of the judges in fights, rightly or wrongly. And Kovalev only landed 17 more power punches over 12 rounds + in the way boxing is judged, by rounds, in 10 of the 12 rounds the difference between power punches landed was 3 or less. This was a f#cking close fight, not a robbery, like Kovalev fanboys or Ward haters are saying.

And like I said Kovalev & his team can be upset & non-understanding about all this logic **** cuz they had skin in the game & there is a solid debate to be had that he deserved the decision. I don't believe fans who are saying Kovalev got robbed got much of a leg to stand on cuz the fight was close despite what rounds you feel are concrete for Kovalev, there is plenty of close rounds that could have led to either guy winning.
                      Yes, but you need to give to Dre all the swing rounds to have that 144-113 card, and all the 3 american judges did it.

They gave no one swing round to Serg, and that's why I'm calling it a hometown decision (not a robbery since a case of Ward winning can be made).

You can have cards btw 114-113 Ward and 116-111 Kovalev and the three US judges went full Ward 114-113.

Like I said, hometown decision, do you understand my point?

Btw, I'm not american, not eastern european, not pro Ward or pro Kovalev.

I just feel a big figure of our sport Kovalev, got his titles taken away by a US cooked decision.

Not giving a swing round to Kova, and so only 5 rounds, 3 times is an unfair decision IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X