Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Superman" Stevenson vs King Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12 Stone 7: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know Stevenson has the power to knock anyone out but how will he deal with Kovalev's punching power?? The only thing I'm 100% of is this fight won't go the distance.....somebody will get knocked the F-CK OUT

Comment

Kov knocks him out, Stevenson will try to jump on him early and will get knocked out by jumping in!..

Both guys are quick but Kov is the better counter puncher and will read that Stevenson wants that left!

Once he hurts Adonis he'll finish him!

Kovalev by KO 5th round!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        We all know Stevenson has the power to knock anyone out but how will he deal with Kovalev's punching power?? The only thing I'm 100% of is this fight won't go the distance.....somebody will get knocked the F-CK OUT
        Good post. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Kov knocks him out, Stevenson will try to jump on him early and will get knocked out by jumping in!..

Both guys are quick but Kov is the better counter puncher and will read that Stevenson wants that left!

Once he hurts Adonis he'll finish him!

Kovalev by KO 5th round!

I definitely think Kovalev can beat him, but in 5 rounds? I don't see that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I definitely think Kovalev can beat him, but in 5 rounds? I don't see that at all.
            Yep, book it if Superhoe ever grows the balls to call out Haymon to make the fight on live tv!

Stevenson is a sucker to a good right hand, he looks for the left way too much!

Kov has really good ring IQ and his feints are underrated! He'll feint to bring that left hand out and counter him with a hard jab or that cracker of a right hand that will have Adonis doing the stanky leg!

Comment

I lost confidence in Kovalev when he didn't finish off Ward when he had the chance and threw away the victory by gassing out in the later rounds. Bottom line is that he's not invincible. If the pimp hits him on the temple like he landed on Fonfara it could be over and out.

It's too close to Call IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Yep, book it if Superhoe ever grows the balls to call out Haymon to make the fight on live tv!

Stevenson is a sucker to a good right hand, he looks for the left way too much!

Kov has really good ring IQ and his feints are underrated! He'll feint to bring that left hand out and counter him with a hard jab or that cracker of a right hand that will have Adonis doing the stanky leg!
                do the stankyyyyy leeeeg!!!

lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X