Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Superman" Stevenson vs King Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12 Stone 7: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    If it's so obvious and not debatable that Stevenson wins by KO why are 77% of us voting that Kovalev KOs Stevenson?
    Because you are all the delusional fools who voted that Kovalev KO's Ward.

Comment

Stevenson was KOed by Boone who has lost as many fights as he has won. Kovalev wins by early round KO.
      Kovalev was dropped four times by Boone in their first fight and won by robbery, to the point that video footage of their first bout was deleted and neither any of us, or even Boone and Kovalev themselves can get hold of that footage.

Tell me how that happens, that an official pro bout's footage simply gets lost?

Comment

Stevenson was KOed by Boone who has lost as many fights as he has won. Kovalev wins by early round KO.
        Kovalev was dropped four times by Boone in their first fight and won by robbery, to the point that video footage of their first bout was deleted and neither any of us, or even Boone and Kovalev themselves can get hold of that footage.

Tell me how that happens, that an official pro bout's footage simply gets lost? Also, no one from Kovalev's camp has denied that Kovalev got dropped four times every time Boone has come out and said it. He is still tryna get tape of the fight to this day.

Comment

Supes gets stopped but he def has a chance since he has the best left hand in the sport besides Pacquiao!

Sergey is really smart, he'll keep away from the left or draw the left out with double or triple feints and hammer Stevenson with jabs which to him is considered his power punch as well as his right hand!

Stevenson has reach,hand speed and has underrated timing but Kov is also fast but moves better!
          Krusher by KO 3

Comment

Dat reach tho

Jk Kov smashes him

Comment

I cant believe Stevenson gets the air time he does & is still able to dine out on the flash Dawson KO.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                I cant believe Stevenson gets the air time he does & is still able to dine out on the flash Dawson KO.
                i don't like him or his career path but he's an undeniably entertaining fighter. it's hard to imagine him in a boring fight

Comment

People better not underestimate adonis smh it will be competitive but hard to call. I got kov winning but if adonis catches him its over

Comment

Kovalev by KO early.

Comment

Why didn't you vote in your own poll?

Still thinking about this one to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X