Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    kov is still trying to put on gloves lol you got time shlt head
    Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Yuou got plenty of time man. Between ring entrances national anthems and Intros it will be a while.
    It's coming but not strong enough, the fibre and coffee hasn't done the business yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
      heh, the Sky stream was showing replays of undercards.

Williams is a real good prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
        How long does it take you guys to take a dump? Eat more fiber and vegetables. It takes me a minute or two.
        Yeah but then I gotta spend forever wiping

I take pride in having a bootyhole you could eat off of

Comment

• Fuuuuck lampley that racist cuunt is just a fuucking cheerleader.

Fuuuuck clown

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I'm in the same boat.
            How long does it take for you weirdos to poop?

Im in and out inside 3 minutes! I can lay out a log inbetween rounds.
            Phantom wipes FTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Fuuuuck lampley that racist cuunt is just a fuucking cheerleader.

Fuuuuck clown
              What are you referring to and how is he racist?

Comment

• Kellerman been on point tonight.

Comment

• I ain't gonna lie. If kova ko's Ward early, I wouldn't be mad one bit.

Comment

• Here we go with the brain washing mind control propaganda anthems. Turning volume off for this and watching Morrison get KO'd by Michael Bennt.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                      Overacting has become a real problem recently. Not saying it should factor into the final result as a hard-and-fast rule, because then you'd end up with something like the old rule where the guy who causes a cut with a butt got docked a point regardless, which was bullsh*it. Still, guys staying down from maybe/definitely foul shots when it looks like they could get up hurts boxing. Really not an easy thing to legislate away though.
                      Definitely a problem.

I'm pro-this decision cuz I think this guy knew he wasn't winning this fight real early on & gambled on this getting him a W in the heat of the moment.

Its definitely a rough thing doe cuz its bad to hit guys after the bell, but then again guys hitting after the bell shouldn't be DQ'd when a guy is faking it either. Hitting after the bell isn't a DQ, its a point deduction. When mfers are faking it he's basically gambling on selling that the damage was worse then the crime. So f#ck that guy & I'm with whoever mentioned the "spirit" of the rules/of the sport over a hard stance on what the rulebook says

Definitely a rough situation to be in the middle of doe. Respect to any ref in that situation who ultimately makes the right call (imo) & respect to Drac tonight for what I feel was ultimately the right call in the spirit of the sport & the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X