Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's over coWARD, with your handpicked judges and your roids, Kovalev will end your career this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      " I didn't know those piece of **** punches are scoring punches ". Kovalev on Wards bodywork. He made me laugh so much through out the documentary.
      He made the mistake of thinking being the reigning champ carried some weight. It used to but boxing is corrupt and it all comes down to nationality and marketability. He realizes/knows that he has to destroy the fraud this time around and the fraud isn't prepared for that. He don't want that work but he's gonna get that work next week; it's going to be brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He made the mistake of thinking being the reigning champ carried some weight. It used to but boxing is corrupt and it all comes down to nationality and marketability. He realizes/knows that he has to destroy the fraud this time around and the fraud isn't prepared for that. He don't want that work but he's gonna get that work next week; it's going to be brutal.
        To be honest if Kovalev makes the proper adjustments and sticks to Boxing at range he should win it fairly easy. The gas tank will be depleted at some point & Andre will clinch, wrestle & score on the inside. Let's see what strength & conditioning does for Kov.

Comment

• I gave Kovalev a chance in the 1st one and he failed by not much... This time Ward knows what's coming... Ward is an expert at adapting and exploiting opponents flaws while Kovalev's is a my way or the highway type... I don't see that ending good for him anyway i put it...

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            To be honest if Kovalev makes the proper adjustments and sticks to Boxing at range he should win it fairly easy. The gas tank will be depleted at some point & Andre will clinch, wrestle & score on the inside. Let's see what strength & conditioning does for Kov.
            Is Kovalev saying he did no strength and conditioning last out, or has he acknowledged he needs to do more ? Either way it Salukis as though he's accepted he need to make adjustments which is a good thing as I thought he was convinced he just needed to come in and put on the same performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              I gave Kovalev a chance in the 1st one and he failed by not much... This time Ward knows what's coming... Ward is an expert at adapting and exploiting opponents flaws while Kovalev's is a my way or the highway type... I don't see that ending good for him anyway i put it...
              If Kovalev sticks to boxing and works on the inside instead of trying to nullify Ward's work with tying him up, grappling and head locks he'll win, I just don't think he has any inside game though and no answer for being outworked.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X