Collapse
No announcement yet.

73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the referee who was right there beside them ALSO says Kovalev won. LMAO coWard must be hiding right now in his house, he will go thru depression and receive terrible letters like timothy Bradley. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      People are complaining about the ref?
      yeah I've seen it on here and people labeling all the American officials as bad...there was one that was actually good or at least did his job lol

Comment

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
        The Guardian k k k k w k w w w k k w
        Bloodyelbow k k k k w k w w k k w k
        The Telegraph k k k k w k w k w k w w

All scored the fight for Kovalev 115-112, notice how different they scored the second half of the fight. This is what you call a close fight. Ward or Kovalev could've got the nod from the judges. To me the 3rd round was a decision on whether you thought Kovalev's command of the center of the ring or Ward's cleaner punching won the round. Or in the 10th if you gave the round to the fighter who answered back every time he got a moment taken away from him. This fight had so many nuances and in different rounds that were close, the only result that could come of it was a close and controversial result.

Comment

Kovalev won... Just sad how the judges couldn't get it right for a fight of this magnitude especially.

there needs to be an immediate rematch...no light touches and no excuses from ward. Grant the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            yeah I've seen it on here and people labeling all the American officials as bad...there was one that was actually good or at least did his job lol
            Nah, the ref was fine imo. The judges were crap.

Comment

Kovalev's titles were stolen.

Those judges have no honor, and neither do all the other people claiming Ward won.

Comment

Honestly there is only one dude who I value his opinion when it comes to fights because he's unbias as they come and he had Kovalev winning convincingly. Boxinginfo is as bias as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I'm surprised this number is only 73%.

I'm 3 viewings of the fight in, and I just don't see how Ward won it. Good fight. Relatively close fight. But Kovalev won it.
                  Many of your sig quotes apply to this post.

I'll keep it simple - johnm is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    Kovalev won... Just sad how the judges couldn't get it right for a fight of this magnitude especially.

there needs to be an immediate rematch...no light touches and no excuses from ward. Grant the rematch.
                    agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Same here.

Even if you gave Ward 6 rounds he still loses due to the kd in round 2.
                      yeah the judges are blind though.

Comment

Working...
                      X