Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all those who were criticizing Ward, does he now have your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those who were criticizing Ward, does he now have your respect?

He went through hell and back in that fight, never looked for a away out, not 1 headbutt or elbow..He adjusted and found a way to battle his way to the end.. He didnt run and the clinches were BY BOTH FIGHTERS!!! Both showed why they are 2 of the very best in boxing

HE RUNS like a bish the entire fight avoiding the fight, retreating, got knocked down, beat up in a fight 99% people thought he lost, and you want people to respect him? LOL.Get real, Andre is one of the BIGGEST coWards in the sport rights now, PERIOD. Kovalev won, period, he is still #2 P4P after Gennady, a robbery doesn't change that.

Comment

I think his dirty and that Kovalev got it by 1 or 2rd but i may be wrong,but i respect his force of will ,and toughness ,Im waiting for rematch

Comment

Hell and back...Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
          Hell and back...Really?
          Yea,couple punches landed at ppl make war out of it

i had tougher fights in ams then this jab fest,Ward still took couple of big shots.

Comment

I do respect him. I don't criticize him in particular it's more so the judges and his fan base.

Comment

He went above his weight class to fight the best possible opponent and got the W. Mad respect. Imagine if GGG had the guts to go up and fight the very best at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                HE RUNS like a bish the entire fight avoiding the fight, retreating, got knocked down, beat up in a fight 99% people thought he lost, and you want people to respect him? LOL.Get real, Andre is one of the BIGGEST coWards in the sport rights now, PERIOD. Kovalev won, period, he is still #2 P4P after Gennady, a robbery doesn't change that.
                shut yo cartoon character ass up..how much of a pu22y you gotta be to talk all this **** and refuse to pay a internet bet?? you define the word f@ggot

Comment

You have to admire what he did in their - outgunned, outsized, he still found a way.

He showed the difference between a normal mental game and an elite mental game. 99% of fighters out there either crumble or try to survive for a decision loss, not only did Ward not do either he fought his way back into the fight against a murderous KO puncher with lots of physical advantages, who knew he could hurt Ward! I think some people will never realise what a difficult position Ward was in those early rounds and how easy it would have been to swallow it and give up.

I think he booked his place in Canastota last night. Now lets see the rematch!
                  Last edited by sunny31; 11-20-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

And i think Loma ,Usyk,Rigo,aruably some WWs box better then them,they are not P4P best fighters but close.

Comment

Working...
                    X