Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev's headlocks/clinching/holding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He holds but Ward was a initiator of this situations ,i thought its clear,if a guy bumrush you ,you have no choice but hold
    Kov could have side stepped, pivoted or used his excellent timing to catch Ward as he was rushing in.. Nice try but no excuses are needed for either fighter. I look forward to the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      yep its so easy to run from guy rushing to you and huging ,Ward dont work inside like Hatton or Rios ,or Chavez sr ,He hug and try to punch while huging.
      Kovalev was the one holding, not Ward.

Comment

Ward hugged Kovalev out of his mind... Kovalev got robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Kovalev was doing it to prevent Ward fighting on the inside. He could have took a step back and countered, he chose to hold.
          it is boxing right?

I mean you could be inventing a whole new sport... that would be crazy!!!

Anyways I though Ward was just supposed to lay down.

#dreamshattered

Comment

Kovalev was the one holding, not Ward.
            LMAO so Ward didnt hold ,

Pethetic troll

Comment

Don't have much choice when someone wraps an arm around your neck and puts you in an headlock.
              i thought that's when he should headlock him. The clinching wasn't bad to the point where there both just leaning at each other and ones holding. Ward still did work and so did Kov ref didn't always break it either let them work out if it. idk i thought this was a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Ward hugged Kovalev out of his mind... Kovalev got robbed!

Kovalev went mental because he's close to humans in a contact sport... . . .

Hey what brand are you wearing, my GF wears these pink ones with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  "Oooohhh... Are they white dudes with heavy hands? Sign me up!!" -half of NSB
                  Why race bait?

Comment

No come on now, Kovalev was rough house, using head locks and pushing on the back of Ward head Byrd had to warn him a few times and that is fine to me it didn't take away from the fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                      Kov could have side stepped, pivoted or used his excellent timing to catch Ward as he was rushing in.. Nice try but no excuses are needed for either fighter. I look forward to the rematch.
                      so you are sayin that Krusher forced clinches??

Comment

Working...
                      X