Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev's headlocks/clinching/holding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward bullrushed head first low. Wtf is he supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Ward bullrushed head first low. Wtf is he supposed to do?
      Are you saying Kov can't circle left or right or step back to make space? **** man that sucks, I never knew he was so one dimensional...

Comment

Of course they don't have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Why race bait?
          I LIKE white dudes with heavy hands. Unfortunately, half of this forum ONLY likes white dudes. If you are going to pretend that's not the case, then you haven't been paying attention (intentionally or otherwise).

I'll never attack someone based on their race, just their racism.

Comment

so you are sayin that Krusher forced clinches??
            I'm saying that at times Kov initiated clinches to nullify Ward's inside game. Ward wasn't responsible for every clinch that took place during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I LIKE white dudes with heavy hands. Unfortunately, half of this forum ONLY likes white dudes. If you are going to pretend that's not the case, then you haven't been paying attention (intentionally or otherwise).

STFU!

Ward got tooled! Came to survive and use his typical spoiler tactics.

Ward landed less, but that doesn't matter, all a black American has to do is survive and spoil and the victory is his!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I think you haven't been paying attention.

FYI, Ward is just as white as GGG.

But you are always on people for liking GGG for being white...

I like GGG Rigondeaux and Ward, am I racist for liking two half white fighters?

Does that make one whole white fighter?

Since GGG punches hard enough to make two hard hitting fighter, does that mean that me liking ward and ggg make me like hard hitting white dudes?

Comment

STFU!

Ward landed less, but that doesn't matter, all a black American has to do is survive and spoil and the victory is his!
                  Wait, so they count all the punches that land in one round and that number supplants the following ones, got it! We got some keeners here!!! Hey can you knit?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I think you haven't been paying attention.

FYI, Ward is just as white as GGG.

But you are always on people for liking GGG for being white...

I like GGG Rigondeaux and Ward, am I racist for liking two half white fighters?

Does that make one whole white fighter?

Since GGG punches hard enough to make two hard hitting fighter, does that mean that me liking ward and ggg make me like hard hitting white dudes?
                    So, the guys on here who only root for whites and say things like "white man marches on" and "were taking over" recognise Ward as white? That's the idiocy you're expecting me to believe?

One of my 2 all time faves is Joe Calzaghe and I could give a damn about a person's race. If you don't like to see me mocking the racists (and I mock black and brown racists just as much as whites), PLEASE put me on ignore and don't bother me with this bullshyt.

Comment

STFU!

I know it sucks being a loser, but you don't have to be a sore one.

Comment

Working...
                      X