• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there you have it.

Comment

• a lot of people have ward winning though lmao

Comment

• Truth be told, Ward looked legitimately surprised when he heard the judges’ scorecards. Perez fight set the mood music for the fight..

Comment

• 115:112 kovalev

at worst 114:113

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
              Truth be told, Ward looked legitimately surprised when he heard the judges’ scorecards. Perez fight set the mood music for the fight..
              Yes.

TWO robberies on one PPV. Anyone who bought it and saw that will be reluctant to pay for another PPV.

Comment

• I had it 115-112 for Kovalev. I could see 114-113 Kovalev but I'd have to be very generous. It was a close competitive fight. I think we will have a clear winner in the rematch. I think Kovalev will come out more aggressive and look to hurt Ward early and take more chances. I give him a good shot at getting Ward out if he does. If Ward can weather the storm he will win a clear UD. It's a toss up either way. They are very evenly matched which was no surprise to me. What is surprising to me is all the people who were surprised by Kovalevs skill. I have since this fight was announced picked Kovev by UD and I think he did more than enough to get the nod but I'm not surprised by the decision. I've seen some of the biggest travesties in boxing live. This wasn't one of them but it was a bad decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  I had it 115-112 for Kovalev. I could see 114-113 Kovalev but I'd have to be very generous. It was a close competitive fight. I think we will have a clear winner in the rematch. I think Kovalev will come out more aggressive and look to hurt Ward early and take more chances. I give him a good shot at getting Ward out if he does. If Ward can weather the storm he will win a clear UD. It's a toss up either way. They are very evenly matched which was no surprise to me. What is surprising to me is all the people who were surprised by Kovalevs skill. I have since this fight was announced picked Kovev by UD and I think he did more than enough to get the nod but I'm not surprised by the decision. I've seen some of the biggest travesties in boxing live. This wasn't one of them but it was a bad decision.
                  Good points made.

Comment

• Comment

• Let's ask the 10,000+ people at the fight who they thought won

In B4 Freedom says there were over 10,000 racist pro-blacks in attendance
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-22-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X