Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meremortal View Post
    And the shots he landed had more power.

If I were completely generous to Ward it would be at best a draw, and at worst it would be like Lederman's card

There were some terrible decisions tonight.
    Such stupidity. When did having more power mean you automatically win the fight? This is not arm wrestling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      Even blacks think Kov won.

That says it all really

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
        You're calling me a dumbass yet you just made no ****ing sense, my friend. Maybe try wording it better next time.
        Ward maybe won 6 at most. That's being generous. No way he won 7 or more. How does that confuse you? It's pretty simple.
        ****ing idiot.
        It's not confusing suka, it's just ******ed. You can literally make an argument either way for every round except the 2nd. Be the man your father never taught you to be and show respect regardless of how you feel about the decision.

Everyone wants to see it again. And it will happen again. As it should.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

Comment

• This match was rigged to make Kovalev lose if it went to decision and that's exactly what happened with 3 american corrupted judges. Congrats to the real champ #KOVALEVREALCHAMP
            Last edited by athletic; 11-20-2016, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• ward's fans replying with emoticons should let you know how the fight went

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                You're calling me a dumbass yet you just made no ****ing sense, my friend. Maybe try wording it better next time.
                Ward maybe won 6 at most. That's being generous. No way he won 7 or more. How does that confuse you? It's pretty simple.
                ****ing idiot.
                What about a 10-10 round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  GayLoveKin is little boy azz raper
                  EASYYYYYY!!! There wiil be no "azz raper" on this site Sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Judges don't even have access to compubox. Their suppose to score it round by round. But there have been times where they filled it out the night before lol.

I agree watch the fight and listen closely as body shots are very hard to tell how good it landef. I also pay close attention to fighters facial expressions and love watching them in between rounds to see the effects of the previous round.
                    Exactly! How it should be done but yeah that happens too Lool, or just getting paid of which is a big shame.

I agree you have to watch closely and facial expressions which shows so much, listening to shots too cause body shots always pay dividends and it shows!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Then you clearly have no clue what the term robbery means. The fact that you say Ward could have got a draw proves that.

Jesus Christ people, if you can comprehend a draw or the other guy winning then it's not a robbery.

A robbery is blatant where EVERYONE is an agreement the guy who lost should have won. A robbery won't have tons of people scoring it one way, tons of people scoring it the other and tons of people scoring it even. Roy Jones at the Olympics - robbery. Pac vs Bradley I - robbery. Now, you can say the decision wasn't great, you can disagree with it, that doesn't make it a robbery. Too many people on here throw around the robbery term every single time a decision goes the way they didn't have it. That's called an opinion.

good post !

Comment

Working...
                      X