No announcement yet.

Andre Ward will beat Kovalev either by dominant decision or TKO stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    You have to know when to take a loss and move on. Instead you make an excuse for every one you get wrong, which is a long list. Timothy Bradley was robbed against Pacquiao, remember that thread? Which came after predicting Bradley would win by wide UD or KO. Picking Rios to KO Pac with a jab tells everyone what they need to know about your predictions.

Bhop threw the Kovalev fight lol c'mon, he's 50 year old, that's the only excuse necessary since it's true. No 50 year olds can beat Kovalev.

Blaming MSG for Algieri : rofl: man this is great stuff, keeps getting better!

Everyone can say the same thing about their failed predictions - "I would have been right, if the fighter i picked did what I thought he would do, therefore it's not my fault!". Maybe you just don't understand the concept of what a prediction is. I don't even care, but I keep seeing you post in various threads how good you are at fight predictions.
    I read your post first, and thought you'd embellished his excuses. I don't even know what to say.

Comment

Ah **** couldn't you make your prediction before I put most of my e-points on Ward. Guess I can say goodbye to them now.

Comment

I've been thinking Ward wins every since this fight got made despite feeling its a close fight, but in the last few weeks I've been feeling like Kovalev is gonna take it. I think Ward needs a near perfect night to win & Kovalev just needs a near perfect moment or two to win. And hell even with that near perfect equation on the table I might still be on Ward. Thing is I was unimpressed with Ward's 175 fights & I think Barrera hit him with a couple punches that if Kovalev had landed them changes the pace of the fight entirely if not ends the fight outright. So my official pick for this fight is gonna be Kovalev by KO, probably in the mid to late rounds, in lets say the 10th round.

All that said as a avid bettor on boxing & MMA I'm staying away from this fight cuz I believe there is so lil edge + the books are offering a realistic line with that thin edge Ward has on the betting line that there is lil value with betting on this fight unless you just wanna have some money riding on the outcome for ****s & giggles or to enjoy the fight more.

Comment

I favour Ward but my bias doesn't let me choose him. I'm glad this thread was made though, it puts me at ease.

Comment

Kovalev breaks noses noses with jabs to the face and drops people with jabs to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Though he's made some crime worthy predictions, mostly against Pac, to his credit Hectari actually isn't too bad when Manny isn't involved,

Nothing erases the shame of predicting Rios to KO Pac with a jab but these are still worth some credit.
              Thank you my brother, redd is one of the rare ones who gives credit where credit due, he is above the hate and envy

Comment

i cant wait for this fight, hope its entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                  i cant wait for this fight, hope its entertaining
                  IT will not be exciting, it will be another fight with two guys trying to out box each other, which Kovalev will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    You have to know when to take a loss and move on. Instead you make an excuse for every one you get wrong, which is a long list. Timothy Bradley was robbed against Pacquiao, remember that thread? Which came after predicting Bradley would win by wide UD or KO. Picking Rios to KO Pac with a jab tells everyone what they need to know about your predictions.

Bhop threw the Kovalev fight lol c'mon, he's 50 year old, that's the only excuse necessary since it's true. No 50 year olds can beat Kovalev.

Blaming MSG for Algieri : rofl: man this is great stuff, keeps getting better!

Everyone can say the same thing about their failed predictions - "I would have been right, if the fighter i picked did what I thought he would do, therefore it's not my fault!". Maybe you just don't understand the concept of what a prediction is. I don't even care, but I keep seeing you post in various threads how good you are at fight predictions.
                    Why you coming at my neck brotha? Just give me props tonight aight? Don't let the envy get to you and blind you, real respect real - Max Kellerman

Comment

At first, I thought for sure Kovalev would knock him out but I've changed my prediction to Ward surprisingly being the aggressor all night. Kov will definitely catch him clean but I think Ward be there all night, dropped or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X