Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward will beat Kovalev either by dominant decision or TKO stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got ourselves a real nostradamus up in here.

The one, the only, Hectari:

"After watching this Pacquiao sparring Bet big on Vargas to win!" "Bet big on Vargas by KO overhand right."
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=725920

"I think Rios will have an easy time with Pacman, all it will take is one punch and lights out." "Rios has beaten some better boxers than Manny, like Acosta, he was down on the cards and kept pressing and knocked him out." "Brandon Rios will KO Manny Pacquiao within 3 rounds, Rios will take every single punch and drop and wobble Pacman early and than finish him with a devastating Jab"
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=613045

"Golovkin knocking out Rubio, but I think we might see GGG hurt for the first time in this fight"

"I have Chris Algieri knocking Manny Pacquiao out by bodyshot KO or he might outbox him and get robbed"

"I have Bernard Hopkins out boxing Kovalev"

"Chavez Jr to beat Fonfara"

"Kell Brook will shock the world today, TKO of Golovkin"

Good thing you got those difficult fights to predict right, like Mayweather and Ward, two guys who have never lost a fight lol

Comment

Though he's made some crime worthy predictions, mostly against Pac, to his credit Hectari actually isn't too bad when Manny isn't involved,
      Floyd Mayweather will beat Canelo Alvarez by unanimous decision he won't even get touched or hurt in that fight easy work.

Danny Garcia will knockout Lucas Mattysse or win a Decision, its a toss up but Danny will win (I am a Lucas fan by the way)

Wladimir Klitschko will TKO Alexander Povetkin in the later rounds.

Tim Bradley will outbox Juan Manuel Marquez look for Bradley to force JMM to come at him, UD Bradley.

Bernard Hopkins will beat Karo Murat by easy decision
      Nothing erases the shame of predicting Rios to KO Pac with a jab but these are still worth some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Though he's made some crime worthy predictions, mostly against Pac, to his credit Hectari actually isn't too bad when Manny isn't involved,

Nothing erases the shame of predicting Rios to KO Pac with a jab but these are still worth some credit.
        Yeah, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Picked all the favorites in those, except for Garcia-Matthysse, Garcia was a slight underdog thanks to a lot of the Lucas fandom at the time.

The Algeri KO prediction was just as bad as the Rios one lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I never bet against Andre wArd or Floyd Mayweather.

I advise anyone to save their money, do not waste it on Kovalev.

This fight is not going to be exciting at all, Kovalev will try and box and not attack, it will be a chess match and Andre Ward has the size and clinch strength over Kovalev.

Kovalev power is overrated, he had to really unload on Pascal to hurt him, he couldn't stop old Man Hopkins and was rocked by a Plumber name Capparelo or something like that.

People need to stop question Wards chin, he has an IRON jaw, only reason he was knocked down early in his carer is because the man drained himself so bad that he couldnt take a shot at 160. When he moved up in weight he was never hurt again.

Kovalev is not the same monster he was years ago, he doesnt attack and tries to pot shot, I have Ward by wide UD, or TKO stoppage, he will pressure Kovalev and grind him out, Ward is not going to run, he has shorter arms, Kovallev has long arms, Ward will rough Kova up tie him him up gas him out and finish him.
          gtfoh with your jinx predictions

Comment

Stop being silly, I saw fear in Kovalev eyes during the weigh in.
            You've convinced me man. Can I change my pick?

Comment

I dont dislike your prediction, actually I kind of see it the same way as you do with the exeption of the Tko posibility, i dont think Ward will tko or even seriously hurt kovalev but i do see him outboxing him.

You also touched the subject of Ward being stronger in the clinches, im not sure about that either but i think its gonna be one of the main points, i do know Ward its strong on the inside and fighting off clinches, ive never seen Kovalev do that kind of thing, but if he turns out to be stronger than Ward on the clinches and is able to rough him up and prevent him from effectively clinch, i think ward could be in problems.

I know its unfair to judge from the Chilemba fight, but i dont buy that sergey struggled on purpose, i do think he found chilembas style tricky at times, and that ward will present him with a much greater challenge than him.

I think ward by a close decision 115-113 116-112 kind of fight.

Comment

Kovalev will outbox Ward rather easily....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  I thought Ward was going to win in a lopsided fight, like most everyone, but now that hectari has made this thread I have to reevaluate my prediction, really my whole life I should question.
                  Seahawks should win the Superbowl this year, Go 12th man!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Got ourselves a real nostradamus up in here.

The one, the only, Hectari:

"After watching this Pacquiao sparring Bet big on Vargas to win!" "Bet big on Vargas by KO overhand right."
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=725920

"I think Rios will have an easy time with Pacman, all it will take is one punch and lights out." "Rios has beaten some better boxers than Manny, like Acosta, he was down on the cards and kept pressing and knocked him out." "Brandon Rios will KO Manny Pacquiao within 3 rounds, Rios will take every single punch and drop and wobble Pacman early and than finish him with a devastating Jab"
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=613045

"Golovkin knocking out Rubio, but I think we might see GGG hurt for the first time in this fight"

"I have Chris Algieri knocking Manny Pacquiao out by bodyshot KO or he might outbox him and get robbed"

"I have Bernard Hopkins out boxing Kovalev"

"Chavez Jr to beat Fonfara"

"Kell Brook will shock the world today, TKO of Golovkin"

Good thing you got those difficult fights to predict right, like Mayweather and Ward, two guys who have never lost a fight lol
                    GGG did stop Rubio, so I got that right.

Algieri had a horrible trainer and fought the wrong plan, he fought scared, and he wasnt used to the lights, early morning fight time and was groggy he coudlnt get his organic foods in China. The MSG mono soduim glutamte in most Chinese food screwed up his system and ruined him in the fight.

B hop threw the fight against Kovalev, he wanted to transfer the power so he could promote him, similar to how Oscar took a dive and worked with B hop

Chavez Jr should have beat Fonfara but he was drained, and is a lazy idiot but if he is focus he can be a monster

Kell Brook did shock the world, he took GGG best shots and even wobbled him, if he never hurt his eye, or his corner didnt throw the in he would have did just like Ouma but make GGG wilt, Ouma had no power Brook had some decent pop, GGG was starting to gas if you didnt see it you are blind and biased.

Comment

GGG did stop Rubio, so I got that right.

Algieri had a horrible trainer and fought the wrong plan, he fought scared, and he wasnt used to the lights, early morning fight time and was groggy he coudlnt get his organic foods in China. The MSG mono soduim glutamte in most Chinese food screwed up his system and ruined him in the fight.

B hop threw the fight against Kovalev, he wanted to transfer the power so he could promote him, similar to how Oscar took a dive and worked with B hop

Chavez Jr should have beat Fonfara but he was drained, and is a lazy idiot but if he is focus he can be a monster

Kell Brook did shock the world, he took GGG best shots and even wobbled him, if he never hurt his eye, or his corner didnt throw the in he would have did just like Ouma but make GGG wilt, Ouma had no power Brook had some decent pop, GGG was starting to gas if you didnt see it you are blind and biased.
                      You have to know when to take a loss and move on. Instead you make an excuse for every one you get wrong, which is a long list. Timothy Bradley was robbed against Pacquiao, remember that thread? Which came after predicting Bradley would win by wide UD or KO. Picking Rios to KO Pac with a jab tells everyone what they need to know about your predictions.

Bhop threw the Kovalev fight lol c'mon, he's 50 year old, that's the only excuse necessary since it's true. No 50 year olds can beat Kovalev.

Blaming MSG for Algieri : rofl: man this is great stuff, keeps getting better!

Everyone can say the same thing about their failed predictions - "I would have been right, if the fighter i picked did what I thought he would do, therefore it's not my fault!". Maybe you just don't understand the concept of what a prediction is. I don't even care, but I keep seeing you post in various threads how good you are at fight predictions.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 11-19-2016, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X